ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Emmert promises fast action and real changes...

Mark Emmett .promises are like telling a bill collector the checks in the mail... or telling a girl I promise I won’t cry in your mouth.

He’s absolutely disgraceful. Zero credibility.

you-are-a-disgrace-to-the-man-race.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: wildcatdonf
This is well-deserved 'rip Emmert' thread but this idiot Sankey is just as culpable in the UNC fiasco. A total clown, no leadership, the SEC will rue the day it made him commissioner.

Reactions: Jim Sauer
Well he needs to start with officiating. Not just UK games but college games in general too many refs seem to be bringing way to much attention to themselves. As a official you are best when you are transparent. Too many now seem to be looking for camera time. Look at me, damn we didn't pay or tune in to see you. We want to see a game, let em play. This whistle blowing every twenty seconds just ruins the flow of the game. Block/charge call is god awful. The other night in South Carolina a guy made a call behind the basket and there were 5 or 6 guys a foot taller them him blocking his view and whistle blows. Watching the replay there was not a chance in hell he could have seen anything.

Reactions: Cindog28
NCAA & Emmert: We're not going to tolerate make-believe college classes and degrees... startinnnnnnng NOW!

When does the investigation begin at Kansas. Something smells bad with the Preston deal.

Emmert is a joke and the biggest hypocrite in college athletics period. He had an opportunity to make a strong stand on October 13th against the greatest fraud scandal in the history of college athletics slide…did not even want to hear about the improper benefits that were well documented…And he come out and says he wants college basketball cleaned up? Are you f___ing kidding me? He has ruined any credibility the NCAA had left by letting the COI rule as they did. Greg Sankey, as chair of the COI followed the recommendations of the staff. If he had any integrity, he would have resigned from his Chair position and called out Emmert for taking care of the Cheating Dean Smiths. Greg Sankey is just a slimy as the rest of them. Neither is a friend of the University of Kentucky. Screw both of them.

There is no governing body for college athletics anymore. I hope any school that gets cited for anything tell the Emmert to stick it.

The NCAA died, October 13, 2017.

Emmert and the NCAA are simply there to take the heat and be a firewall. The schools are completely to blame. As the money continues to roll in the schools couldn't care less as long as the focus is not on them. A fine example is the NCAA allowing schools to do their own investigations and do self reporting.

That is an amazing shell game as everyone hates the NCAA but the schools are the owners of this whole thing. If the Presidents of the P5 conferences got together tomorrow and said Emmert you are gone it would happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zakk Wyldcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT