ADVERTISEMENT

Malachi has reached 5 star status

Stephen King Horror GIF by Shudder

Can you imagine if we get Wilson and Lewis to go with JJ and Moreno.

Pope could easily get four 5 star players at different positions. I'd be floating on the clouds if Yessoufou were added. Look at this lineup, I know there all frosh but my gosh and would they go off in this system.

Lewis 6-2 180
Johnson 6-4 190
Yessoufou 6-6 220
Wilson 6-9 225
Moreno 7-0 240

Pope could easily get four 5 star players at different positions. I'd be floating on the clouds if Yessoufou were added. Look at this lineup, I know there all frosh but my gosh and would they go off in this system.

Lewis 6-2 180
Johnson 6-4 190
Yessoufou 6-6 220
Wilson 6-9 225
Moreno 7-0 240
As long as we have our returnees so they can come along and not be relied upon every game to win then yes. I’d love it. I’d love to get 4 and 2 expensive stud transfers for our go to guys.

Lewis 6-2 180
Johnson 6-4 190
Yessoufou 6-6 220
Wilson 6-9 225
Moreno 7-0 240
Put that with the (hopefully) returning players:

Oweh
Garrison
Chandler
Perry
Noah

That’s a pretty solid 10 man roster.

G Perry/Lewis
G Johnson/Chandler
G Oweh/Noah
F Wilson/Yessoufou
F Garrison/Moreno

Add 2-3 more Freshmen in the 3/4-star range to develop and provide depth and that could be a really strong squad.

I wouldn’t mind adding a veteran PG to that roster as well. Not sure about having Perry and Lewis as our only options at PG.

Good Lord, that was one of the scariest movies I saw as a kid. And I think I saw it on regular TV, not the theater.
I always wondered where the children went when they cut the corn stalks down? Were they just children of the bare field then?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT