ADVERTISEMENT

Loving the new fast paste offense!

UKDUNK

Junior
Dec 16, 2006
Less thinking. Just take the open shot and let the other guys get the offensive rebound if you miss. Also wears the other team down.

Re: Loving the new fast paste offense!

CPaliafito posted on 1/13/2015...

Fast paste..if thats whats fueling our offense we might be in trouble during any NCAA drug tests.

That dork that "writes" for that rag of a paper is incorporating your post into his headline as we speak.

Yes Tipton, you are a giant dork, and we understand your sour feelings stem from your early dork years. No-one likes you now either.

Really impressed that they can maintain a fast paste offense in this cold, very difficult to stay free flowing like that when it is below freezing.

Originally posted by CatsFaninCincy:
This fast paste offense, literally, hives me the chills.
laugh.r191677.gif
Thanks for the memories...

Uptempo offense (fast paste) and tight intense defense. They got a few runouts and a couple of uncontested shots, but for the most part our defense was good.

When I first saw the "fast paste" post, I didn't pay attention to who posted it and thought it was someone who had "been down the fast paste road before" and was coming back with it tongue-in-cheek. Now I see that it was otherwise, and it's been a good laugh to see a repeat of the comments that the "fast paste offense" generated the first time it was brought up on the board.

Go, 'Cats ! ! !

"Uh, I'm installing a fast paste offense and run more next year."--Tubby Smith

Originally posted by Ripcord65:
When I first saw the "fast paste" post, I didn't pay attention to who posted it and thought it was someone who had "been down the fast paste road before" and was coming back with it tongue-in-cheek. Now I see that it was otherwise, and it's been a good laugh to see a repeat of the comments that the "fast paste offense" generated the first time it was brought up on the board.

Go, 'Cats ! ! !
Not sure what this means. The thread title was meant to be funny.

Oh, good, OP ... I'm glad I was mistaken. Sorry.

Did you happen to be on the board a few years ago when there as a post about a "fast paste offense" that was not made in jest? Just curious.

Did you happen to be on the board a few years ago when there as a post about a "fast paste offense" that was not made in jest? Just curious.
It's all good. Yeah, I saw it. It was hilarious. This board can be pretty cruel when those things happen.

Me too, I've been glued to this thread since it was first pasted...err, posted.

Spica Orbit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT