ADVERTISEMENT

Loved this pic of our new QB

OIG.RlQTLIIntRRy56s1e1Aa

Looks like duck dynasty on steroids hey Terry Bradshaw was backup to one of those dynasty clanI think the father I might be wrong
It was Phil Roberson. He gave up the starting job to duck hunt. Wanted to do that more than play football. There's an awesome video of him and Terry talking about their playing days together when they were at LA Tech.

It was Phil Roberson. He gave up the starting job to duck hunt. Wanted to do that more than play football. There's an awesome video of him and Terry talking about their playing days together when they were at LA Tech.
Thanks I knew they were at LA tech

Reactions: KentuckyTexan
Looks like duck dynasty on steroids hey Terry Bradshaw was backup to one of those dynasty clanI think the father I might be wrong
You are very correct, he turned down going Pro to stay in LA. and work / his religion was a big part of staying as well.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Yeah, a scraggly ol boy who drives a truck with the bed smeared in deer blood....he's gonna be beloved to the moon & back by the #BBN

Reactions: grevey35
He can grow a fine beard, but that one is probably a little thick. But lots of people be envious of his beard

You guys are so gay 😬
Hey not gonna lie, I'm secure and 1000% straight but I can admit after trimming up a little as evidenced in the pic with Coen Brock Vandagriff is a pretty good looking human. If he plays halfway worth a piss which I expect that he will be won't have any shortage of hot UK college girls wanting some of BG. Not a bad position to be in if I must say so myself. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT