ADVERTISEMENT

Love to see them smiling…

We all needed that one. Hopefully the team can use it as a springboard for the stretch run of the regular season.

And having fun. This game is just what the team needed. Build on this and kick the Zags ass!
It was great to see them really enjoying themselves. They certainly didn't have seemingly any mental holdover from what was a terrible week at home...probably much worse for us as fans than themselves. It's nice sometimes NOT to have a conscience and not to worry about things fans worry about. Part of my problem is that, as an employee of UK and also a graduate, not to mention a long association of my extended family with UK, you get invested 100% and that's OK...wouldn't want it any other way. I love the kids who wear the blue and white...that is unconditional. I hurt when we lose, for myself and for them. I hope this group starts anew with this game tonight which hopefully propels them to new heights. They showed what happens when they get more of a resolve...and nice to pin a big loss on Vandy after last year.

And having fun. This game is just what the team needed. Build on this and kick the Zags ass!
As I said before the game started in other threads, our team morale was high today before the game. The players seemed to have something to prove and meant bubusiness. It showed in the games as well. Now let's hope we can do this against better competition as well.

We all needed that one. Hopefully the team can use it as a springboard for the stretch run of the regular season.
The mood wouldn’t have been bad at all had we won the Florida game IMO. I can handle losing to Tennessee but it sucked that we didn’t have a chance even scoring 90+.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
The mood wouldn’t have been bad at all had we won the Florida game IMO. I can handle losing to Tennessee but it sucked that we didn’t have a chance even scoring 90+.
The Tennessee loss was bad, but not completely unexpected. The UF loss made me madder than any of the other 5. No way we should lose to them at Rupp. Losing to UT from tip to buzzer just poured a lot of gas on an already big fire.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Was great to see the guys have fun. Also Burkes was having a great night dunking on everyone. Happy for him.

Reactions: KFuqua
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT