ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville media. This says it all

Meh. Its not like Howie Lindsey is a real member of the media. He runs a fan blog. Would be no different than Matt Jones tweeting out Kentucky fans cheer for cardinals losing.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
The Louisville idiots better hope that happens tonight because UK has a better chance to knock off the Cards than NCState does.

Reactions: blubo
Are you talking about fat Howie ? I am surprised he could put down a hot dog long enough to high five anybody !!

OP normally starts great threads UK related. This one however is a reach. Two thumbs down OP, sorry.

Reactions: JunkyardHawg
The Louisville idiots better hope that happens tonight because UK has a better chance to knock off the Cards than NCState does.
After what happened in the pizza pit, they'd have to close down the bridges.

Regardless of the source, there's no question they hate us.
But that's ok. The feeling's mutual.
I celebrate every loss, every decommitment, and every NCAA sanction they
bring upon themselves...

We were all cheering in the Cliff yesterday anytime we saw or heard an update showing Xavier ahead of UL and the stadium was announcing it for effect, no doubt. I see no problem with them cheering against us and vice versa, the way it should be. Who cares about Howie.

This would be a story worth mentioning if media members were showing excitement over UK losing.

I would high-five any Kentucky fan that was nearby if Louisville lost.

I would expect nothing less from their fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT