ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville forward Brandon Huntley-Hatfield enters portal

Uncle Adolph

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
12.9 ppg
8.4 rpg
I think this is the ninth player on this years team to enter the portal. Did we not recruit him out of high school ?

Dude was actually pretty good at Tennessee. Consistency has always been his problem, but he should've never left honestly.

Poythress's cousin as I recall

Reactions: HagginHall1999
He is a good player. Don’t know if he works in Cal’s scheme, whatever that is, but he has talent and plays hard.

Clarksville TN kid as someone has said a Poythress connection. A solid role or 12-15 minutes a game player but not a starter or game changer.

Last edited:
Dude was actually pretty good at Tennessee. Consistency has always been his problem, but he should've never left honestly.

Didn’t know he was related to poythress but funny as I’ve stated before his build reminded me of poythress.

Yeah that year he was at Tennessee he was starting to get good minutes. Absolutely no reason for that transfer. Could’ve been a big player for Barnes…

Reminds me a little of Mitchell. I’d definitely take a look if I was Cal. Only player on that team that I’d even consider tho.

Louisville now at 2 scholarship players not in the portal. New coach gonna have a rough start, has to completely build a new team.

• Wow
Reactions: BigTyrone
If I were him I believe I’d give the new guy a chance. Seems like a firey guy and his players play their butts off for him. Think they made a really good choice considering where they were last week and who they wanted. He seems like a young coach who’ll stay in the gym and teach great fundamentals while making it fun for his guys. Get the right players who fit his attitude and I think they can at least win 20 a year after this coming season, what else could u ask for as a fan or a player like Brandon. Get to work is all I can say.

He wanted promises from Rick Barnes on playing time, Barnes said you get the minutes you earn. Hatfield transferred

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT