ADVERTISEMENT

Lotta CBB games on TV today

SEC lines.
Image-2-24-24-at-10-13-AM.jpg

Why is Game day at UCONN a team that is having their game on Fox today ? Have this ever happened before Game Day at a place for a game that isn't a ESPN game ?

Reactions: Smashcat
Notice. LSU after beating USC on the road then UK is still the dog at home against Miss State.

Houston is one team I want us to avoid in March. That would be men vs. boys and I don't think DJ Wagner could survive being guarded by Shead
They are making sure today they move to #1 in the next poll.

I must still be invested being that I’m posting on a message board on the middle of a Saturday afternoon, but man I really care very little about any of this. Full slate of good college basketball games in late February used to be really exciting.

I must still be invested being that I’m posting on a message board on the middle of a Saturday afternoon, but man I really care very little about any of this. Full slate of good college basketball games in late February used to be really exciting.
Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
lol what a sequence for Dunn, misses FT and then fouls giving them a chance to take lead. Then Shead .2 late on the buzzer beater. And we had to bring in Gene to explain the sequence 🤣🤣. Good call guys it looks like it’s still in his hand!

Reds play at 3. I won’t be around here today, I’ll be enjoying the beauty of baseball. Hope we beat Bama, Godspeed to our boys

Glad Houston win. Don’t want to see KU able to sneak back to win or tie for the conference title.

• Haha
Reactions: Lempface
WF with the dumb lob pass up 5 with less than minute left should ran the shot clock down now only up 2 and still 42 seconds left.

Wake crowd (in their first sell out in seven years) storms the court and Filipowski is helped off limping after someone either steps on him, or runs into him. The idiots in the ACC have got to follow the SEC’s lead and outlaw and fine court stormings. Ridiculous!

Reactions: Smashcat
Miami loses at home to Georgia Tech wow they suck so bad they were ranked #8 when we smashed them. What a worthless win that has turned out to be when on that night we thought we got a quality win.

Miami loses at home to Georgia Tech wow they suck so bad they were ranked #8 when we smashed them. What a worthless win that has turned out to be when on that night we thought we got a quality win.

In their defense they have been down a couple guys and a third is playing hurt. Not sure who all played today.

Auburn rebounded nicely from that spanking we gave them but has to go to UT next.

Auburn rebounded nicely from that spanking we gave them but has to go to UT next.

Problem is that is the only loseable game they have left IMO.

UK losing to LSU and SC winning at Ole Miss may doom any shot at a double bye, unless UK somehow wins out.

One game at a time. Have to beat msu somehow Tuesday first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT