ADVERTISEMENT

Lord this teams defense

I would love to know what % of our opponents' points come from layups/dunks and wide open threes.

It looks so easy against our defense.

Bradshaw has played a solid offensive game which has allowed Cal justification to roll w him…. But we have offense all over the floor. We need our 5 to bang a little down low, block shots, and rebound. And the more time AB has gotten the less we get defensively from the 5

Everyone is excited about this team and the FF, but I don't think they can get because of the lock of defense. Hope I'm wrong, but championship teams play better defense than we do.

No one can stay in between his man and the basket when they go one-on-one. Someone screens and our entire defense is discombobulated! This team is exciting to watch but unless the defense gets much better we won’t go far in either the SEC or NCAA tournament.

Reactions: ArcticChar
The roster construction is primarily the blame…almost no physicality at any position. But these guys gotta take a bit more pride in D.
Tre Mitchell is our defensive problem he’s our main problem anyway. Cal will have to find a way to glue his butt to the bench. He’s light

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT