ADVERTISEMENT

Looks Like uavel baseball Coach Following Cholly Strong

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
[laughing][jumpingsmile][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]Turtleneck trying to pony up enough cash to keep him...Texas is big time while Loserville gives away FREE tickets to draw crowds..Bye Bye Dan..cannot beat UK..may want to head South..Mid Major program at best..See ya later..[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

Well Henderson sure was another one of those bomb ass follow up hires by big turd Barney. Can't wait to see the next one.

This is a very odd post. I believe UofL beat UK twice this season. And UofL is a #2 seed. I am all for their coach bailing for a better job. But lets try and have some success of our own before we put down other programs.
on the contrary UK has owned uavel baseball last few seasons and McDonnell like Jurich is a pompous a$$...Love to see him slide out back door..[roll]

on the contrary UK has owned uavel baseball last few seasons and McDonnell like Jurich is a pompous a$$...Love to see him slide out back door..[roll]
Did UK own UofL this year when it lost 9-6 or when it lost 7-6?

Or could you tell me more about UK owning UofL last year when they lost 2-1 and 5-2?

I'm all for making fun of UofL, but let's no just make stuff up. Of course there is always the possibility that this is a troll UofL account just posting nonsense.... and here I am taking the bait.

[laughing][jumpingsmile][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]Turtleneck trying to pony up enough cash to keep him...Texas is big time while Loserville gives away FREE tickets to draw crowds..Bye Bye Dan..cannot beat UK..may want to head South..Mid Major program at best..See ya later..[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

UofL baseball program is light years ahead of UK right now. Guy is a hell of a coach and is a good man unlike some other coaches they have there. Will be a great hire for UT if they get him.

UofL baseball program is light years ahead of UK right now. Guy is a hell of a coach and is a good man unlike some other coaches they have there. Will be a great hire for UT if they get him.
Yea, but do the BOD's wives like him?

To imply that UK baseball is on the same level as UL baseball is absolutely ridiculous. UL is in the NCAA tournament every year. We never are. As a program, it's comparing apples to oranges. You need to leave this one alone. And, I'm a Kentucky fan.

Reactions: cards_rock
Did UK own UofL this year when it lost 9-6 or when it lost 7-6?

Or could you tell me more about UK owning UofL last year when they lost 2-1 and 5-2?

I'm all for making fun of UofL, but let's no just make stuff up. Of course there is always the possibility that this is a troll UofL account just posting nonsense.... and here I am taking the bait.

Exactly this^^^. I'm all in when it comes to UL negativity but they own us in baseball and could easily win the whole thing this year. Their coach seems like a decent guy and we have a bad coach and team that is getting worse by the year. OP needs to find something better if he wants to dog UL. There's plenty out there but UL baseball isn't one of them.

Reactions: Cardiac Red
Op is simply ate up with UofL. It's literally all he posts about. He comes off as a lot of UofL fans that we all like to make fun of - as in he would rather UofL lose than UK win. Pretty embarrassing, really. Rent free.

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
I think Texas is the only school that could probably take McDonnell from Louisville. Louisville is in the 2nd best baseball conference in the country, and it is arguably 1A. However, Texas has their own network and a ton of cash that they can throw towards him. Texas A&M just won the SEC tournament, and Texas won't sit around watching them get better. Would be a huge move if they take McDonnell.

Louisville would be about as dumb as possible if they don't immediately hire their own pitching coach if that happens. If I were UK's AD I might fire Henderson now and throw as much money at UL's pitching coach as possible before Louisville is forced to hire a new coach themselves. However, that is just wishful thinking on my part, because Barnhart won't make the move.

I think Texas is the only school that could probably take McDonnell from Louisville. Louisville is in the 2nd best baseball conference in the country, and it is arguably 1A. However, Texas has their own network and a ton of cash that they can throw towards him. Texas A&M just won the SEC tournament, and Texas won't sit around watching them get better. Would be a huge move if they take McDonnell.

Louisville would be about as dumb as possible if they don't immediately hire their own pitching coach if that happens. If I were UK's AD I might fire Henderson now and throw as much money at UL's pitching coach as possible before Louisville is forced to hire a new coach themselves. However, that is just wishful thinking on my part, because Barnhart won't make the move.
Who cares? College baseball is more boring than MLB baseball. Baseball is a dying sport, the only thing keeping it alive is TV money. Baseball is a slow moving Victorian sport that made it's mark in the USA when there was nothing else to do.

He may be a pretty good coach but he is the weirdest looking man ever. Always wears that stupid floppy hat and it looks like he greases his lips. That's not a shock for ul.

1. Kendall Rogers of Div. 1 baseball, said today to look for Kevin O'Sullivan of Florida to maybe wind up at Texas...... this will get interesting. Also said there were multiple possibilities for the open Alabama job.

Who cares? College baseball is more boring than MLB baseball. Baseball is a dying sport, the only thing keeping it alive is TV money. Baseball is a slow moving Victorian sport that made it's mark in the USA when there was nothing else to do.

Are you ok catdance? Did you get rescued.

Had to be a traumatic experience having that gun held to your hand making you not only open and read this thread but also comment on it.

Prayers sent for a fellow cat fan.

Reactions: Big_Blue_1018
Are you ok catdance? Did you get rescued.

Had to be a traumatic experience having that gun held to your hand making you not only open and read this thread but also comment on it.

Prayers sent for a fellow cat fan.
So it's more important to attack me personally than to respond to my post? Do you like baseball? If so, good for you. I was just pointing out that Uof L is pouring a ton of money in to a sport that not very many people even care about.

Last edited:
So it's more important to attack me personally than to respond to my post? Do you like baseball? If so, good for you. I was just pointing out that Uof L is pouring a ton of money in to a sport that not very many people even care about.

I love baseball like Shooter loved basketball in Hoosiers.

And dude you thought that was a personal attack? :joy:

Wasn't UVa the first ACC national champion since the 1950s?

Yep. They have struggled in Omaha, but they have really excelled more recently as a conference. At one point the big two in the conference were FSU and Clemson. After that they had some good teams, but they weren't consistently great. Adding Louisville and Miami greatly improved their stock as a conference. Plus, more recently, North Carolina, Virginia, Georgia Tech, Duke, and NC State have all done extremely well.

Unfortunately, for their conference, the three top teams to make an appearance without winning a CWS come from their conference (FSU, Clemson, & UNC). They've combined for like 43 visits, but can't seem to get over the hump and win it all. Still, they are a heck of a conference, and they have really improved a good bit with their expansions.

What is there to respond to? You're not legitimately asking who cares because you know plenty of people care about the game of baseball, otherwise hundreds of thousands of people wouldn't attend the live events every single day. All you are doing is acting butt hurt for absolutely no reason. You had no real reason to make that post other than to get some attention for being an ass. Good job... mission accomplished.

In between posting about UL, OP does find the time to impersonate police officers. So it's not like ALL his time is devoted to The Cards.

What is there to respond to? You're not legitimately asking who cares because you know plenty of people care about the game of baseball, otherwise hundreds of thousands of people wouldn't attend the live events every single day. All you are doing is acting butt hurt for absolutely no reason. You had no real reason to make that post other than to get some attention for being an ass. Good job... mission accomplished.
This^^^^^^×10...

Great, you like baseball. I did at one time before free agency. My post was more of a shot at UL than baseball anyway. Talk about butt hurt.
There was a survey just done about the 100 most popular athletes, the first baseball player came in at # 70.

In between posting about UL, OP does find the time to impersonate police officers. So it's not like ALL his time is devoted to The Cards.
If so ,because there is more to the story, it is better than molesting women, being an adultery , putting your mistress on staff and lying about it, paying for an abortion and having strippers and dates for your players , then setting up a marriage with your assistant for your poa and making an embarrassment (if that is possible) nationally for the Otis fanbase, your family and the university...do we really want to go there? You should be really proud of your representatives! !

Reactions: jauk11
You have a whore monger impersonating a basketball coach.

Great, you like baseball. I did at one time before free agency. My post was more of a shot at UL than baseball anyway. Talk about butt hurt.
There was a survey just done about the 100 most popular athletes, the first baseball player came in at # 70.
Your first post addressed nothing relevant to this topic. All you did was tell us you hate baseball.

I tried to joke with you about but your response to me and others show you just wanted to get in a pissing match with somebody today.

Reactions: ModernThirst_Bill
Your first post addressed nothing relevant to this topic. All you did was tell us you hate baseball.

I tried to joke with you about but your response to me and others show you just wanted to get in a pissing match with somebody today.
Hmm, you have a lot of posts and comparatively not many likes. I can see why. Rupps Rafters is always generally a pissing match because of posters like you. My original post wasn't directed at you and was none of your business, but you had to respond. Out of toilet paper? Those corn cobs can be rough.

Hmm, you have a lot of posts and comparatively not many likes. I can see why. Rupps Rafters is always generally a pissing match because of posters like you. My original post wasn't directed at you and was none of your business, but you had to respond. Out of toilet paper? Those corn cobs can be rough.
None of my business? This is a public message board. [roll][roll]

Yeah I live for people to like my posts.

Oh well at least I never have to see any more of your posts.

I'm still trying to figure out why you are telling us how good you think ACC baseball is on a UK basketball board. As I originally said, nobody cares. Not much traffic over there on the baseball board? I wonder why? You need to stroll back over there and talk about the most exciting play in baseball over the last decade, "The Amazing Bat Flip."

I'm still trying to figure out why you are telling us how good you think ACC baseball is on a UK basketball board. As I originally said, nobody cares. Not much traffic over there on the baseball board? I wonder why? You need to stroll back over there and talk about the most exciting play in baseball over the last decade, "The Amazing Bat Flip."

This was moved to the baseball board where I first responded to it. You're somehow still butthurt... Preparation H?

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
This was moved to the baseball board where I first responded to it. You're somehow still butthurt... Preparation H?
Liar. You made your initial post about how much you love the ACC on Rupp's Rafters. I've never been on the baseball board. I think steroids have affected your brain. Please tell me how much you love the pitiful ACC.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT