ADVERTISEMENT

Lock for next Saturday

Stoops will have a gentlemens agreement with smart before the game. Smart will play vanilla and the game will never be in question but score will be closer than you think. Dogs will be called off. Think 31-14. I would watch laying too much.

Take the Under. Kirby will call off the Dawgs early and UK will not score more than 3-6 points

Smart will probably exercise his 2nd and 3rd strings for light work throughout the second half.

By the 4th quarter there will only be 15,000 Georgia fans left in the stadium.

What we saw yesterday was the end of an era. It’s going to get ugly.

They have a bye after UK before they play a real team again in Alabama so I agree he will want to get a big lead and make sure the starters are out as early as can be so no health issues for the Bama game.

Yeah I would be careful. This is a game for Georgia to get healthy again for game 4. LOL.

But seriously Kirby won’t run the score up. They actually have something to play for this year and don’t need anyone getting hurt on what is already a win for them.

Yeah I would be careful. This is a game for Georgia to get healthy again for game 4. LOL.

But seriously Kirby won’t run the score up. They actually have something to play for this year and don’t need anyone getting hurt on what is already a win for them.
-21.5 isn't running up the score, looks like a lock at this point. SC and LSU play an early game, it will be interesting to see how that one goes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT