ADVERTISEMENT

Living National Treasures

Any WWII vet that’s still alive.
This x1000. We have some fantastic mementos in my Family straight from the Eagles Nest. My PawPaw was 101st Glider Division. I saw a Nazi flag online that was signed by troops that liberated Hitlers hideaway in the mountains. Saw his name on it. It give anything to have that in my Family's possession. It's THE greatest generation for a reason. I can't imagine the horrors he was a part of but thank the Lord he made it home. He was my hero as a kid. He died a hero in 1989.

Music Video Guitar GIF by Keith Richards

This x1000. We have some fantastic mementos in my Family straight from the Eagles Nest. My PawPaw was 101st Glider Division. I saw a Nazi flag online that was signed by troops that liberated Hitlers hideaway in the mountains. Saw his name on it. It give anything to have that in my Family's possession. It's THE greatest generation for a reason. I can't imagine the horrors he was a part of but thank the Lord he made it home. He was my hero as a kid. He died a hero in 1989.
I have my granddads purple heart and bronze star medal. He was wounded at the bulge.

The correct answer is Henry Louis Gates Jr., the pride of Keyser, W.Va.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT