ADVERTISEMENT

Little OT....

We’ve changed society for less buddy. ~.01% of the population has Down syndrome. We’ve changed society so they can have special education, condition specific medical treatments and therapies, job programs, assisted living. Wasn’t long ago they would be placed in homes and forgotten. And before that, left out to die of exposure.
So you're comparing someone with down syndrom to a "transgender?"

Then it’s a simple fact that we’ll continue to see young men and women killing themselves over it. That’s just not okay with me. I’m not trying to change your mind on you not caring. You don’t care and you choose not to understand. And that’s your choice. But the fact remains, there are life or death consequences to your line of thinking.
I just don't throw my leg over the fence of oppression for every single issue. It's about protecting our children and unfortunately, that has to be mandated to keep them safe from certain groups.

I think it's important to note that the NCAA does have some rules in place. I know that's not going to change anyone's mind, but it also means that a guy just can't claim to be a woman and all of a sudden be on the woman's team. In order for a biological male to be eligible to participate in an NCAA sport on a women's team, they must have been taking testosterone suppression treatment for at least one year. They must continue taking it while competing.

Reactions: BigKari
Originally the gay movement said they just wanted to be treated equal. That was a lie. They demand you accept them and if you don't they then begin to systematically tyr to ruin your life and try to destroy you.
Anyone who refuses to accept them and their lifestyle is labeled a bigot and canceled.
I realize you think none of this matters and nobody should ever stand up to anything and just let everyone do as they please.
This transgender thing is just another in the line of we just want to be treated equal. Another lie. They demand you accept them and will try and cancel you if you don't.
It’s called the slippery slope. And no it is not a fallacy.

So you're comparing someone with down syndrom to a "transgender?
Yes I was, within the context of your argument about changing things for the few. And while they are different conditions with different effects, Down syndrome people can’t help that they have Down syndrome, the same way transgender people can’t help that they were born the wrong gender. I’m not expecting you to understand what I’m saying as it seems you are deliberately against critical thinking.

Reactions: TIE543
I think it's important to note that the NCAA does have some rules in place. I know that's not going to change anyone's mind, but it also means that a guy just can't claim to be a woman and all of a sudden be on the woman's team. In order for a biological male to be eligible to participate in an NCAA sport on a women's team, they must have been taking testosterone suppression treatment for at least one year. They must continue taking it while competing.
It doesn’t matter. A man on estrogen for a year is still stronger, faster, more athletic than any woman.

Right. Their moms and dads brought them into life. Just like if my mom and dad never met I wouldn’t exist. God didn’t create me, the act of sex did. It’s so weird to be in 2021 and we still hang on to archaic religious thinking that was all disproven hundreds of years ago. And look how damaging it’s been to society. The wars, the hatred, the abuse, the exclusion. Religion disgusts me.
So, where did the " first" mom and dad come from?

So, where did the " first" mom and dad come from?
Ooh buddy, I wish I had more time to get into the finer points of evolution, but I have to be at work in an hour. If you are genuinely interested, Darwin’s “On The Origin of Species” is a must read. Many of the complexities in evolution are beyond my level of intelligence to be able to reduce them into layman’s terms. It’s a tough and daunting subject for those unfamiliar.

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
I know it’s kind of mind blowing the way humans develop!! I’m glad to see that my words have sparked your interest. I have no doubt you’ll look further into it and develop your understanding as I have.
That's like an illegal saying, "Yes, I was born in Guatemala, but I identify as an American citizen." Get outta here with that. Does it actually happened? Probably, but probably 1 out of 50 million or something. Not trendy cool thing that 2000s Hollyweird is making it out to be.

That's like an illegal saying, "Yes, I was born in Guatemala, but I identify as an American citizen." Get outta here with that. Does it actually happened? Probably, but probably 1 out of 50 million or something. Not trendy cool thing that 2000s Hollyweird is making it out to be.
It’s literally not like that at all. I was talking about human biological development. Your example has nothing to do with that topic. Lol you racked your brain for an analogy and that was the best you came up with? How do you navigate life being that unintelligent?

And show me the science that backs up your 1 in 50 million claim...

Right. Their moms and dads brought them into life. Just like if my mom and dad never met I wouldn’t exist. God didn’t create me, the act of sex did. It’s so weird to be in 2021 and we still hang on to archaic religious thinking that was all disproven hundreds of years ago. And look how damaging it’s been to society. The wars, the hatred, the abuse, the exclusion. Religion disgusts me.

Geez, you are serious?

Last edited:
Ooh buddy, I wish I had more time to get into the finer points of evolution, but I have to be at work in an hour. If you are genuinely interested, Darwin’s “On The Origin of Species” is a must read. Many of the complexities in evolution are beyond my level of intelligence to be able to reduce them into layman’s terms. It’s a tough and daunting subject for those unfamiliar.
Darwin is your reference of choice, and I respect that. I choose to believe in creation by God, along with millions of other people. Just as you suggest I read Darwin, I suggest you read Moses. Specifically the book of Genesis in the Bible.

I also highly recommend you read the entire Bible. All of the issues that society struggles with today are addressed in that Book. If we were only intelligent enough to follow it, we could resolve all our issues.

If you choose to be called a descendant of a monkey ( per Darwin), that is your choice. I choose to believe that I was created in the image of God.

I'm going out on a limb here and venture to say if someone called you a "son of a monkey" you would be offended, and rightfully so.

I would be offended also. I prefer to be called a child of God.

Yes I was, within the context of your argument about changing things for the few. And while they are different conditions with different effects, Down syndrome people can’t help that they have Down syndrome, the same way transgender people can’t help that they were born the wrong gender. I’m not expecting you to understand what I’m saying as it seems you are deliberately against critical thinking.
BigKari , I want to apologize for being a smart ass in our initial encounter. After reading your posts I see that, even though I am almost 100% polar opposite of your views . You are respectful and make good points in your arguments.

Reactions: BigKari
We’ve got some sick puppies in Indianapolis and in the whole country, quite frankly. A lot of sick bastards on this board too who want to see outlines of dongs in women’s wrestling and track & field.

I’d like to change my question to Coach Cal:

John, why do you support dudes with peckers playing women’s sports?
Sounds like you're against this, yet the first person here to immediately mention dongs and peckers. Are you closeted? If you're a homosexual, you can tell the thread. I'm sure everyone here will be understanding and accepting. We're all BBN, dude. Maybe Cawood86 will take you out to the Cracker Barrel after he's done writing his 19th paragraph in this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: CincyCat1988
It bears repeating:

Look down your pants.
If you see a dong, you’re a dude

If you see a vagina, you’re a chick.

If you see both—bless your heart as you were dealt a bad hand. We will work with you.

Society is really screwed up. The few idiots doing all this crap along with the media‘s backing are ruling the many. One day the many are going to finally get fed up and da $hit will hit the fan. It’s coming just wait for it.
And this means what exactly? My guess is nothing is coming and you'll still be posting on a sports message board, cornball.

kentucky women's basketball just landed a new recruit. A 7 foot 1 300 pound center named Dishaqama O'Neal. Here's a highlight from her recent game.

f7b949311507bd1fa1ca60b7f1bcb445.gif
Dudley got abused in this one! Where are the white people???

From what I’ve found the number of transgender people in the USA is about .5% of the population. Not sure how many of those are college age and able/willing to play sports? Certainly less than a tenth? So I’m not sure if I should be outraged or not over less than .05% of people wanting to play college sports as their reassigned gender.

Oh, wait....this is 2021. Outrage is the new national pastime.

I’m outraged!

You don’t think that number will greatly accelerate if we start allowing this and calling any child that chooses to completely obliterate their naturally, actual gender a freaking hero?!

Kids like to be clapped at and get TWitTeR followers. Any means necessary.

Welcome to 2021.

Reactions: UK till Death
You hate religion so it's not shocking you believe everything else. YOu can rail against christianity and God all day. Your unbelief is yours.

I'm not here to argue but I will defend Christ and christianity. Don't care what remarks or names you call me. Not going to argue. I thank God for my slavation thru christ. Not ashamed of it. Thankful for it.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
My question is how many biologic women will want to "compete" AS men????

For all of the WOKE posters, how many will be able to ACTUALLY make a roster? And the kicker for Vandy doesn't even register as "competing".

If the the answer to both questions is NONE, then why should biologic men be allowed to compete AS women????

This is BEYOND ridiculous!!!

Darwin is your reference of choice, and I respect that. I choose to believe in creation by God, along with millions of other people. Just as you suggest I read Darwin, I suggest you read Moses. Specifically the book of Genesis in the Bible.

I also highly recommend you read the entire Bible. All of the issues that society struggles with today are addressed in that Book. If we were only intelligent enough to follow it, we could resolve all our issues.

If you choose to be called a descendant of a monkey ( per Darwin), that is your choice. I choose to believe that I was created in the image of God.

I'm going out on a limb here and venture to say if someone called you a "son of a monkey" you would be offended, and rightfully so.

I would be offended also. I prefer to be called a child of God.
We didn’t evolve from monkeys so that’s pretty irrelevant. The fact that you think that’s what evolution is shows how very little you understand about it. I’ve read the Bible and it’s diabolically disgusting and good for nothing more than kindling for a fire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT