ADVERTISEMENT

Linebackers

Weaver had 6.5 sacks in 21 and 7 sacks last year. He had 3 in '22 when he messed up his elbow pretty bad IIRC. I think he is good for 5-8. If he hits double digits, then UK is doing great!
Yeah.....and all sacks do indeed count....but JJ gobbles up most of his sacks in non conference....he's relatively lucky to get 2 sacks in 8 game SEC slate. I just think he is what he is at this point. And he's really never shared Jack on pass rush downs.

Fearby needs more of those obvious passing down snaps IMO.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Was surprised to see that our linebackers are ranked as the third best in the country. Remember that Clemson is one of the ones ranked ahead of us. Mentioned three players, Jackson coming back, Afari and Johnson coming in.

Raynor another very experienced good player that could have a very good year with the one year under his belt here. Then all of the younger guys like Fearby, Godfrey, Brown and all the Smith boys. Will be interesting to see which ones of the younger guys makes an impact this season.
I know he's in between positions but Ive always been a HUGE Alex Afari guy who thought he could be a beast in the hybrid role. I know Fearbry has somewhat moved into his space but I wish Alex would break out and really show what he can do. The kids is so athletic and fast and strong.

Reactions: Davae9
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT