ADVERTISEMENT

Line up to UK -41

Might as well bring in Lexington Catholic...see if Cal can outcoach a HS coach...
Bless his little heart... Just hard to take Cal serious after laying the turds the size he does. How bout beat Gonzaga Sunday Night 🌙

Good lord.

I don't mind cupcakes, but this team might be so bad it could honestly give this team a false sense of confidence lol.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Easiest money our guys would ever make. I’d be point-shaving the hell outta this. If I got $100,000 in NIL I’d be chillin’ with just under $200,000 by the time I laid my head on the pillow. Maybe parlay it with another game if I have a homie that I know is point-shaving in another game.

I'm not gonna pretend they are good by any means. But this doesn't strike me as a top10 worst team.. maybe like mid 200s.

But I've seen much worse. I've also watched many MAAC teams that are worse than the team SC State has on the floor. I figured this team would be waaaaay more poorly coached or lacking D1 athleticism.

Reactions: bbncal02
Pretty wild to even put a line at 40 or more IMO.. Not that it won't happen or anything.. but you'd think so often if a team is winning by 35.. then the cigar platoon comes in and the opponent rattles off a 8-2 run or something. Just seems like a score of 40 should be hard to obtain just for that reason..

Reactions: howercat
I haven't been betting so far this season but I wouldn't have touched a -41. That's wild they even offer those odds. Most games that big a disparity they won't even put on a sports book

Reactions: howercat
I haven't been betting so far this season but I wouldn't have touched a -41. That's wild they even offer those odds. Most games that big a disparity they won't even put on a sports book
Hard to a line that big no matter how weak the opponent is. I wouldn’t touch it.

Reactions: CB3UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT