ADVERTISEMENT

Lextran info for the shuttle to the stadium

Glenn's take

All-American
May 20, 2012
If you aren't tailgating this is the easiest way in and out. Much cheaper than parking around the stadium. We have started hanging out downtown and taking it over.

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
Back in the day we would park in the RCM parking lot, go to Ramsey’s, have the pre-game meal, pound some 2 for 1 drinks and catch the shuttle. A fun, simple, no prep way to tail-gate when you didn’t have a parking pass.

Reactions: The-Hack
The shuttle starts 3 hours before the game I believe. You can park in the back lot at Rupp for free as long as nothing is going on. It picks up and drops off in the front of Rupp outside the food court where the little circle park thing is. It's $1 per person each way. Have singles because I am not even sure they will give you change. Plenty of places to eat and drink downtown if you are there early. Enjoy!!!
When leaving the stadium make sure you get on the right bus because there are a couple locations. I know Virginia Avenue is another one. I have no clue where Virginia Avenue is. You will want the one that says downtown.

Last edited:
The Virginia Avenue one goes by the parking lot where BDubs, Tilted Kilt, KSBar, etc are. You can park in that lot and ride over too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT