ADVERTISEMENT

Lexington regional ( Sat. )...

This team is so talented and so disappointing at the same time. Done nothing but squander opportunities in crunch time the last couple weeks. I'm completely jaded and negative at this point. Prove me wrong please...

Reactions: LukaszObrzut
Stare down the dugout in that spot? Seems like a bad move. Let's make him pay.

quite a fan aren't you?

A very disappointed negative fan at this point. Which yes, usually means a pretty crappy fan. Don't want the season to end short of a shot at Omaha when this regional has been served up on a silver platter.

Plus Carson's fielding error is what is going to cost us this game and likely the regional.

A very disappointed negative fan at this point. Which yes, usually means a pretty crappy fan. Don't want the season to end short of a shot at Omaha when this regional has been served up on a silver platter.

Plus Carson's fielding error is what is going to cost us this game and likely the regional.
I am sure Carson wants it bad also. Oh well, carry on.

We need a very big inning now. Did it most of the regular season but can't seem to manage it in the postseason.

The bad part is that the defense that's failed us has been our seniors at the biggest times.

We played much better when we weren't expected to compete at the top. We seem to be tight hitting and pitching. Once we got respect, it seems like we got worried about failing. Now we are definitely in trouble with pitching. Didn't Schaenzer pitch against Indiana?

We're in big trouble now. Have to win 3 games in 2 days with our top 2 guys done for the regional. Sucks but at least there were expectations this year to be disappointed about.

Carson miscue hurts even more with it being in your own ball park.
Lucky he didn't get right in the face.

They got one more hit that inning to score the triple.
All those early innings runners left on with goofy at bats will cost you every time

Guess will run out Thompson tomorrow.
Who do we go with if we win?
and then on Monday?

Do we even have enough arms?

I hope we don't see another left handed pitcher. What happened on that ball Carson missed? Could it have gotten in the lights? To put it bluntly, that cost us the game. Feel bad for the kid. Oh well, clutch hitting has morning been there. Need to grind out a win tomorrow afternoon and then see what happens.

Untimely defense at that. The lapses happen at the wrong time with this team.

No excuse for not beating a team that had spent pitching after a late night 12 inning game. We showed ourselves to be losers tonight.

If we can win three in a row then I will be proven wrong. As it is I will have to go on vacation next week with my UofL fan family listening to them talk about super regional match ups and a potential world series appearance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT