ADVERTISEMENT

Lexi Blue is a Wildcat!

He is visible proof that we should never be afraid of the year after Calipari finally leaves. A competent coach can immediately build a competitive roster with the transfer portal.
Many posters on here are concerned that a new coach WILL build a competitive roster immediately after Cal finally leaves.

Which will prove that what the rest of us have been preaching about Cal for the past five years is.......TRUTH!!

Welcome GIF - Welcome GIFs

Last edited:
With the Va Tech transfers and recruit flips I'll guess the Va Tech athletic administration is very unhappy with the situation and coach Brooks.

This.

And the new men's coach probably won't bring an all American with him from his old school. Because most of those guys go pro in men's basketball. I agree completely with everyone the right coach can turn it around in year 1 though.

With the Va Tech transfers and recruit flips I'll guess the Va Tech athletic administration is very unhappy with the situation and coach Brooks.
I like what Brooks said about players playing for the name on the front of the jersey.

That said it looks like some of his players were playing for him and not Va Tech

Just sayin

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT