ADVERTISEMENT

Lewis down to 3

We will be fine with or without him.

I’m just glad all our hopes for next season are no longer contingent on whether some HS kid: 1. Chooses to come here and 2. Is as good as advertised his first season.

Totally agree. There will still be drama queens that want us to all hold our breath to see if we get a recruit and then act like the world has ended if we don't. Eff that. We are in a good place going forward with however the pieces work out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wonky and deep3
I know! How can any top flight teenage recruit see that and say, yep that’s for me. Lotta P Diddy going on in that locker room.

For real. I honestly don’t know why any kid would go there post-K. I mean he was phony and creepy too, but at least he was a legendary coach. Idk what the appeal is now, other than NIL.

Lewis is coming to UK. Duke is prioritizing another guard and UConn just landed Adams and is wanting Mullins to the point they are thought to be his leader and where he'll pick.

Lewis hasnt even had his official visit here yet... when he does he'll go from us being the leader to us being the lock with no chance of another school getting him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT