ADVERTISEMENT

Levis has a new toy

Will be interesting to see how Levis does in the new offense. The old offense, while perhaps outdated, played exactly to his strengths of pa pass, max protect, couple of routes in pattern.

The new offense will need him to excel in all the areas he traditionally struggles: volume routes in pattern, quick reads, consistent high level decision making.

Levis makes noticable improvement every year. Hopefully he makes a real leap this year because he will need it. With the new offense, not sure they will live him being off two-three games for every one he's on. It needs decision makers more than big arms.

Looks like this offense is unfortunately a poor fit as i feared. He still has time to turn this around but.... doesn't look good. These insanely stupid turnovers definitely dont help.

Looks like this offense is unfortunately a poor fit as i feared. He still has time to turn this around but.... doesn't look good. These insanely stupid turnovers definitely dont help.
The offense has been clicking and Levis has been efficient save for the bonehead turnovers. He tries to play hero too much. When he learns to just concede a play he will be fine. If he’s able to do that. Bro is Brett favre

The offense has been clicking and Levis has been efficient save for the bonehead turnovers. He tries to play hero too much. When he learns to just concede a play he will be fine. If he’s able to do that. Bro is Brett favre

Imo thats why this offense doesn't currently suit him. Volume is his enemy because the more he has to throw, the more his poor judgment shows up.

He can grow into it. He was just perfect for the previous offense.

Reactions: Rockfly78
Im going to guess levis is done. Team completely responded to the change. You could see it immediately. Levis being banged up is just the excuse they need to sit him while saving face for him.

This color guy (not sure who it is forgive me if it’s someone recognizable) has been giving Rudolph all kinds of love for the most elementary stuff. It’s like everyone is rooting for Levis to be benched.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT