ADVERTISEMENT

Let's organize a fire CCC party and make it BIG

Question: have any of the media personalities ever discussed the nickname CCC? I’ve seen a lot of topics discussed, but I’ve personally never seen anyone bring up that even the most enthusiastic of fans have come up with such a name.

Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96
Oh I agree numbers would cause a stir, but I just don't see 1.000 or more showing up. Could be wrong, but I can say in all honesty , whatever it takes to get Cal out of here will be for the betterment of the program.
I don't think 1,000 would show up voluntarily but I think the smaller group could attract them to well over that. Considering they certainly can relate to the group plus the smell of burgers and BBQ in the air and things happen.

50 to 100 people? We'd be made fun of everywhere, lol, and the UK admin wouldn't even care.
It would turn into a drunken mess with people running around asking others what their screenname was, fights breaking out, etc.

Haha GIF - Haha GIFs

Last edited:
I like it - Id drive from Nashville and join in - SOMETHING needs to be done. Make it a tailgating thing in Football stadium parking lot - make it a fundraiser for some worthy Lexington cause - and what you would have spent on UK Basketball donate to this fund. (NOT to NIL). Contest for best Fire Cal/Mitch sign. Lots of possibilities here. When you are dealing with people like Cal who have zero self awareness/humility - public humiliation is in order.

But I agree - it would need to be thousands of people - large crowd... best to raise funds for a worthy cause.

You would have better effect by going to games (I know, barf) and hoisting up signs that collectively say "Calipari is Mediocrity" or something, but you'd have the frustration of having to deal with ignorant UK fans who just don't get it, and with security.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT