ADVERTISEMENT

"Let me go watch some tape!"

Nothing he says matters anymore. It's just talk to me. Just go back to pooping ice cream and you people are crazy. Means about the same to me.

Reactions: Gromcat and CROCAT
He probably meant it passively aggressively, he knows many fans have turned up since he mentioned zero game film against Wisconsin.
There's not doubt about it ! That's precisely the basis for the comment. Absolutely passive-aggressive ! Not only can he not coach a lick of basketball ... he's so damn stupid - just outright dumb - so intellectually deficient - that he doesn't realize that 75% of the fans have figured out his shuck-and-jive b.s.

There's not doubt about it ! That's precisely the basis for the comment. Absolutely passive-aggressive ! Not only can he not coach a lick of basketball ... he's so damn stupid - just outright dumb - so intellectually deficient - that he doesn't realize that 75% of the fans have figured out his shuck-and-jive b.s.
As usual a snake oil salesman. Your right 75% have figured him out the other 25% is too dumb to understand what a pos he is.

As usual a snake oil salesman. Your right 75% have figured him out the other 25% is too dumb to understand what a pos he is.

Hey!!! The guy donated .006% of his salary to charity and gave a ticket to a coal miner!!!!!!!!

What kind of nonsense are you running around with here?

Dang, hell the guy LIVES at MASS! He lives there. He’s there way more than I’m in a Baptist church I’ll tell ya that.

You don’t know what you got till it’s gone.

He is gonna watch film like he did on Vandy?
They beat us in our house…and yet 10 days later do it again…with no adjustments or different gameplan from Cal

Reactions: KMKAT and Girthang
The tape he was talking about

s-l400.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Cal's not watching tape, he's calling his assistants to go tell the GAs to go watch some tape and bring back what you have.
This is why Cal's coaching tree is so deep and revered in college basketball. Wouldn't you like to know what Jai Lucas thinks about this comment?

Reactions: Girthang
Cal may be talking about the made for TV movie about his career, which should be reaching its final edits (the movie, not his career). Its initial title was 2015: A Magical Season. They're trying to figure out how to best market it, so these titles are being considered-

How To Lose Titles With 10 Top Ten Classes

You Want To Dance With Someone Else

38-1-2-5: How To Lose 1 Tournament With The 2 Best Starting 5s On One Team

How Not Practicing Free Throws and Other Stupid Decisions Cost Me 6 Titles

The Coach Who Changed A 38-0 Lineup

The Coach Who Refused To Listen

The Little Coach That Couldn't

How To Dress Like You Know What You're Doing: Even When You Don't

A Young Team

38 And 1 And Done

What Was In Those Final Four Brownies, Ellen?

How To Dismantle A Program In 13 Years

Reactions: Gromcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT