ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s be honest

I live in houston, there isn't one texas school except Baylor that wants him. Nit sure whats up with everyone back in ky. This guy loses alot.

Reactions: jrc333
Drew wouldn’t even be considered if Mitch wasn’t buddies with him. If Hurley and others have declined then that’s fine but if there weren’t at least contacted then that’s when I have a problem.
Betting sites are blocking bets on drew based on my buddys experience

LOL. Everyone and their brother, including me said, "Literally anyone but Cal! I'll take a random fan on this board over Cal!" Ok. Introducing Scott Drew. "OMG please come back Cal!" Amazing.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
I’m not a huge Drew fan but the people bashing him and downplaying him winning a title are ridiculous. If it’s no big deal and so easy to do why are there only 7 coaches who have ever won a title?

Every school in the country would consider Drew if he was interested and they had an opening.

It’s getting a little bit silly

How do you know that they weren’t called or aren’t even still in the mix? This is one guy reporting it, not exactly written in stone yet.
Billy said he hasn't been contacted by uk.He might not be telling the truth IDK.

Billy said he hasn't been contacted by uk.He might not be telling the truth IDK.
A lot of people saying a lot of things and the fact remains that we don’t know what’s happening or what’s true and silly speculation is running rampant here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT