ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Wiltjer

Jul 26, 2003
Listed as an outstanding shooter and passer. Would him, Davis and Gilchrist be the right frontline combination to win the championship or would another frontline recruit we are recruiting give us a better chance?

Looks like he will be making a commitment at the Boost Mobile Elite 24 tomorrow on ESPNU. Most likely going to Kansas or California.

It is said he is a very highly intellegent player. Looks like he could be the glue to bring all these great players together as a team. Now, just one great shooting two guard please then the Pitinos, Selfs, Kryzchewskis, Williams and all of 'em can fight over what is left.

I think Trevor Lacey fits the bill of a great shooting guard. He would be my choice to finish out the class. But I'll trust coach Cal to decide who he wants that great shooting guard to be.

Cal's recruiting is sick! Four 5-star players over four straight seasons ... has that EVER been done before (by someone NOT named Rupp)? His recruiting is SO GOOD here, it is almost embarrassing! But ... we'll figure out how to deal with it.

You know what is funny, most fans expected this when BCG was hired (recall his comment about McD players backed up by McD players). We are almost at that situation now!!

Welcome to the Big Blue, Kyle!

He's a great fit and I think he'll give atleast 2 good years of balling at Kentucky. He's got a high bball IQ and will make a great addition to our 2011 class. Pumped!!

Those of y'all that are cryin' for a 2-guard are gonna repent when Doran Lamb starts lightin' 'em up this season. Y'all just better hope that Lamb isn't a one-and-done guy. Steve Smith turns out "players" from Oak Hill.

Originally posted by Ripcord65:
Those of y'all that are cryin' for a 2-guard are gonna repent when Doran Lamb starts lightin' 'em up this season. Y'all just better hope that Lamb isn't a one-and-done guy. Steve Smith turns out "players" from Oak Hill.

Lamb isn't one and done. He will be here 2 years at least.

Originally posted by 502 Wildcat:
Originally posted by Ripcord65:

Lamb isn't one and done. He will be here 2 years at least.

I remember last year when this was said about Bledsoe....heck Orton wasn't even in the discussion!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT