ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Tucker....LMAO

Lol I think Tucker was Cal’s mouthpiece for first half of the season, but fell out of favor after he criticized him.

Then Cal/his team fed him some false info and Tucker took the bait.

What else could be the reason?

Hell, the entire board knew he wasn’t playing lmao

You are dead on.

Reactions: CarolinaCatsFan
“That’s a narrative?” Wheeler said Thursday in the locker room, cackling as he feigned ignorance. “I’m not on social media. I haven’t been on Twitter or Instagram or anything like that. Man, I would hope (fans) were able to watch my energy on the bench. I think that tells a lot. That’s crazy that you say that, that was a narrative. Nah, man, I love this program. I love this team. I love the coaches I’m surrounded with every day. More than many guys will ever dream of. It’s a kid’s dream to be able to play at Kentucky. It’s a kid’s dream to play at this level, play in the kind of games I’ve been a part of. I’m at a loss for words, I’m just so happy to be able to play again.”

“That’s a narrative?” Wheeler said Thursday in the locker room, cackling as he feigned ignorance. “I’m not on social media. I haven’t been on Twitter or Instagram or anything like that. Man, I would hope (fans) were able to watch my energy on the bench. I think that tells a lot. That’s crazy that you say that, that was a narrative. Nah, man, I love this program. I love this team. I love the coaches I’m surrounded with every day. More than many guys will ever dream of. It’s a kid’s dream to be able to play at Kentucky. It’s a kid’s dream to play at this level, play in the kind of games I’ve been a part of. I’m at a loss for words, I’m just so happy to be able to play again.”
Lmao so FOS! Manipulative, little fvck.

Good Lord.

What a crock of shit.

I cannot stand people like this. Absolutely anything for attention. The insatiable need to feel wanted by some people is kinda sad actually
Yeah. I really, really dislike this kid. A lot! FWIW, it’s being said that Wheeler has basically been in the portal for 2.5 months. He struck a transfer deal back in February and has been checked out ever since. Fvck this guy!

L8Ov.gif

I wish we could somehow end up playing this bum and whatever C-level school he ends up at next season. Guarantee he'd end up on a poster or two with Edwards' nuts in his face

He knew he'd never see the floor next season so he bailed, just like he bailed on his teammates.

It's addition by subtraction for U.K, so it's a moot point anyway.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I don’t get it!! I am glad he was not playing. If he was hurt or got his feeling hurt we definitely played our best games with him not playing. Great that he is leaving!! Opens up minutes for guys that I would bet way outperforms him!! Like Will Smith said take Wheeler’s name out of your mouth!!

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT