ADVERTISEMENT

KY verbal Willie Rodriguez of Covington Catholic to visit UT Vols

Uncle Adolph

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
He must be about their fourth option, they missed on a couple of tight ends and I think another hit the portal. Any of our Northern Kentucky friends know what is going on ?
This from Austin Price of On3 Volquest.

He must be about their fourth option, they missed on a couple of tight ends and I think another hit the portal. Any of our Northern Kentucky friends know what is going on ?
This from Austin Price of On3 Volquest.
Looks like Dingle going on a visit to Knoxville with him.

Vols have lost 4 TE the past two weeks.

I will be surprised if both don't commit to UT before they get out of Knoxville.
Haslem boys say come on down.$$$$$$$$$

• Sad
Reactions: satcheluk
I will say, I think Anderson is going to be better than both of them.

Anderson has real Power 5 talent as a receiver. He is fast enough to get into the seams of the secondary, and he has good hands. Probably the future star in the room. We don't really know yet what kind of a player Rodriguez will be, but his offer sheet is certainly getting better. LOL! I hope he doesn't flip, and am inclined to doubt he will.

Anderson has real Power 5 talent as a receiver. He is fast enough to get into the seams of the secondary, and he has good hands. Probably the future star in the room. We don't really know yet what kind of a player Rodriguez will be, but his offer sheet is certainly getting better. LOL! I hope he doesn't flip, and am inclined to doubt he will.
Hope you are right.

Maybe they can find out why TN's put 6, that's SIX(!), DBs in the portal in recent days.

I hate this but if I'm being honest, Dingle and Cummings were two talented kid who were under used.
I would say the majority of our skill players on offense were under used last year.

Running more than 55 offensive plays a game must be a priority for CMS and LC. Need an immediate fix or we will lose talent on that side of the ball and be unable to recruit serviceable replacements from the portal if we don't get it fixed. ASAP.

Let them go. I don’t want anybody here that’s not 100%. If they think Chumlee can do them better then by all means go. We will trade them straight up for T Baron

Reactions: Seakat311
Let them go. I don’t want anybody here that’s not 100%. If they think Chumlee can do them better then by all means go. We will trade them straight up for T Baron
Baron is headed to Ole Miss unless Vols up their NIL offer.
Along with McDonald the Vol starting DB.

Is Ole Miss a step up from Tennessee? I wonder if Lane is hiring or has already hired his dad. He resigned at UT at same time.
Yes. Right now Ole Miss is arguably the third best team in the SEC. NY6 Bowl. Number 11 in the final BCS poll.

UT bombed out this year. Heupel focus is on offense and his hyper speed offense absolutely kills a defense. Especially when they score in 90 seconds or go 3 and out in 45 sec.

It’s not like Tennessee is using the TE position a lot either.
I think they actually used the TE less in the passing game this year than we did.

But they pay theirs more $$$$.

They also did not have a good pass catching TE on the roster this year. They intend to remedy that issue in this class.

Reactions: satcheluk
This does not sound good but te under Stoops don't get alot of attention thought might change with Liam hopefully Stoops will quit playing Iowa style ball and get out of the way and let Liam open our offense up
From a percentage of passing yardage perspective, I believe UT’s TEs had about 17%, compared to UK’s 20%.

Reactions: cathouse
This does not sound good but te under Stoops don't get alot of attention thought might change with Liam hopefully Stoops will quit playing Iowa style ball and get out of the way and let Liam open our offense up
Odd choice of school to invoke in making the argument on how to keep talented TEs. Iowa has 4 starting TEs in the NFL currently.

Reactions: cathouse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT