ADVERTISEMENT

KY Domination of Louisville

Just a reminder to bird fans,
5 straight wins
avg margin of victory in those 5 wins 26 points.
Avg score in those 5 wins 43-17

Yet here we go again with Louisville is favored by 1 this year 😵

Another beatdown coming in Kroger Field in 2024.
These preseason predictions are worth about as much as my useless brother in law. Just another rag writer not doing any research, you’ll see even more of these through the season as they face the gauntlet known as the ACC and win a few games against Wake, BC, and the likes. The best news is their fans actually buy into this shit which makes my day. UK, Destroyer of Cardinal football dreams. And I’m close to my brother in law, just bustin’ his chops because he reads but seldom posts here. Hell of a peewee league back-up guard, not his fault he’s not athletic.

I saw that prediction and really don't know how draft kings figure their rankings, it doesn't make any sense. Kentucky has out recruited them and beaten them the last 5 years and they still have them favored by one in Lexington, it's kind of funny and most of the games haven't been close. When your wrong every year people stop paying attention to your silly predictions. I've never heard of them and don't bet on games but their picks on this game in particular should be embarrassing to them, one of them must have Louisville ties or something to keep predicting a win for them, despite getting smoked every year.

UofL is the USCjr of the ACC - always picked as a 'sleeper' to win it all. Until Brohm solves the LOS problem against better competition, I can't take UofL too seriously. They will have a good record and have improved, no doubt. But, up front against UK and a very thin FSU with no offense, they looked overmatched on the LOS. If you can't at least break even up front, it's awfully tough to beat good teams. I wouldn't overlook them ever and I almost never pencil in a win against anyone preseason, certainly not UofL, but I don't get the predictions that they'll beat us at home when we should have a marked physical advantage up and down the LOS.

But, up front against UK and a very thin FSU with no offense, they looked overmatched on the LOS.

U of L has numerous 4 Star recruits each year, but very few on either line.

Sure, they’ve had several WR’s, and DB’s, but games are largely won in the trenches.

Offenses such as Mumme’s and Petrino 1.0’s made some games look more competitive than they really were, as line strength and depth show up in 4th quarters and play well on the road.

Our last 5 losses to Georgia have been by a combined total of 97 points, or 19.19 per game.

We have gotten within a full touchdown closer to UGU on average the last 5 games than U of L has against UK.
I’d like to see that number get closer over the next few seasons against Georgia. I think this season we have a real shot to beat some very good teams. As much as I’d love to, I couldn’t pick us to beat them but I am looking to compete and make it closer than it’s been the past few years. Nothing against the bulldogs, I just think we’re improving and getting closer. Should be a great ballgame in my opinion.

Just a reminder to bird fans,
5 straight wins
avg margin of victory in those 5 wins 26 points.
Avg score in those 5 wins 43-17

Yet here we go again with Louisville is favored by 1 this year 😵

Another beatdown coming in Kroger Field in 2024.

So you see last year as a beat down? lol

Louisville won every category except for PENALTIES, turnovers, and the final score. We shot our selves in the foot, just like we did against Pittsburgh.

Louisville won every category except for PENALTIES, turnovers, and the final score. We shot our selves in the foot, just like we did against Pittsburgh.
5 in a row in Football.
Feels like a 100 in Basketball
Beat that tail in Baseball too
You have women's Basketball over UK and that's about it. You may want to sit this one out. Ray Davis says hi also....

Yeah UK had nothing to do with winning the game.

Funny, when Louisville FINALLY played some decent comp to end the season they went 0-3 in those games, losing to third string QB’s in two of those games.

No, we shot you in the foot on the scoreboard. We made the plays that turned into turnovers by getting hands on the ball and recovering said ball. As for the final score, they keep that so they can announce a winner and a loser at the end of the game. I’m all for Louisville getting better and being competitive in all sports, unlike some Kentucky fans, I really don’t have too much hate for Louisville, I do want to beat them though if they’re on our schedule. Also the beat down they were talking about was the total of the last five years and it’s pretty clear that’s what they meant. Anyway. Good luck to you guys this season, until our game that is.

A win is a win is a win is a win and another win and soon to be another win. Soon UL will be playing in a non power 5 conference, but, UL has their most success in those types of Conferences.

Don’t forget run defense. I guess that was “shooting yourself in the foot”. Ray Davis carved you up.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild

That game against depleted FSU you guys shot both feet, nut bags. But won the category of most butt plugs.

USC game.....same

University Six was ranked in the top 10, had a reeling UK team that had lost 5 of their last six coming in on SENIOR DAY, on NATIONAL TV, in front of a FULL HOUSE, with EVERYTHING to play for including an outside shot at a CFP birth if they could have beaten a Free Shoes U™ team playing a student manager at QB the following week, and at the very least a win over a hated UK program that has dominated them the last few years would have nailed down a NY6 bowl for them. Instead, they couldn't get it done yet again and proved that their ranking was the product of a soft schedule as they went on to lose to Free Shoes U™ in a hideous offensive game which dropped them down to the Holiday Bowl to face a depleted USC team who dominated them.

And it rained in 2019.

And the Sun got in their eyes in ‘21 and ‘22.

Covid saved them an ass-Whoopin’ in ‘20.

Somebody had a belly ache in 2018.

They led in all categories but the final score in 2023.
They cried about the officiating to no end last year.
There were one penalty for Holding on each team. UL declined theirs because the receiver caught the ball anyway.
UL then racks up 3 personal fouls with undisciplined play.
They cried for 6 weeks about one game penalty each.
The other 3 were after the whistle dumbassness.

Lol with the moral victories a few years ago we played UGA to 14-9 guess we should've been in the playoffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but unlike you delusional card fans, we don't think we're better than Georgia after they spank us, why do you always feel superior after getting that ass spanked? Seems kinda backwards.

Lol with the moral victories a few years ago we played UGA to 14-9 guess we should've been in the playoffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but unlike you delusional card fans, we don't think we're better than Georgia after they spank us, why do you always feel superior after getting that ass spanked? Seems kinda backwards.
Cardinal fans are flat-out obnoxious, even worse than uc fans. Same Alabama attitude, Vanderbilt resume, for both, though.

Hey, could somebody post that famous pic of the “Fly-White-Guy” Card fans posing with their line beards and Crown Royal?

That sh!t don’t get old!

I mean, whilst we waste our valuable time discussing the Cards, we might as well have some fun!!

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
UofL is the USCjr of the ACC - always picked as a 'sleeper' to win it all. Until Brohm solves the LOS problem against better competition, I can't take UofL too seriously. They will have a good record and have improved, no doubt. But, up front against UK and a very thin FSU with no offense, they looked overmatched on the LOS. If you can't at least break even up front, it's awfully tough to beat good teams. I wouldn't overlook them ever and I almost never pencil in a win against anyone preseason, certainly not UofL, but I don't get the predictions that they'll beat us at home when we should have a marked physical advantage up and down the LOS.
Same as Miami... looked awesome in the big least and then went to hell in the acc. It's weird that going to conference with some standards hurt recruiting.

-leary's late boneheaded intercepion made the score closer that it was... uk owned the 2nd half, result was never in doubt.

^ul did have a good first half.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT