ADVERTISEMENT

KU player entered transfer portal, committed to a school, but didn't enroll. Returned to KU

Oddly he’s redshirting too now. But in all honesty he’s been a total bust for being relatively highly ranked coming out of high school.

He is not a difference maker. Probably ever.

Pretty solid practice squad guy though

After signing Arterio Morris, recently charged with battering a girlfriend, Self couldn’t find any more players with the background of offenses to uphold the program tradition of woman beating and violence, as with Vick, Jackson, Bragg, De Sousa, etc.

So there was an open slot for the guy.

Last edited:
After signing Arterio Morris, recently charged with battering a girlfriend, Self couldn’t find any more players with the background of offenses to uphold the program tradition of woman beating and violence, as with Vick, Jackson, Bragg, De Sousa, etc.

Fair point. One of the benefits of only recruiting/playing guys that will be 15-17 years old is they are too young to even talk to girls so you prob won’t have to deal with all that nonsense. Cal is playing chess.

Honestly really frustrating as a Ku fan and have no defense of it.

How could you? It’s a sickening disgrace. It is actually much worse even than Self’s serial cheating, loss of institutional control, lying and fraud uncovered by the NCAA. He’s really a loathsome miscreant who has made your program a pariah.
Lol okay chill a little. UK and Kansas fans are probably the only two programs whos fans care at all. Seems like you may be losing sleep on it and I just want to make sure you’re okay…

Reactions: downthehatch
That's not true at all. I work in Washington DC for a large organization with college basketball fans from Georgetown, Michigan State, Indiana, Maryland, Virginia, Penn, Penn State, all the ACC...

Kansas is universally considered a dirty program, and Self's cheating and recruiting of women-abusing players is the FIRST thing anyone says about the program. You are living in a bubble if you thing your program isn't looked at as disreputable and embarrassing.
I’m not trying to say we haven’t earned that lol. Don’t think we recruited those kids to make dumb decisions but they did. So there’s that.

I love college hoops obviously and care a lot about KU, but my thought is that honestly college ball has been dying for a while and there aren’t that many programs with large fanbases that care enough for me to worry too much about past players. Our last few teams have been fun to root for and I’m content with that.

Can’t control how others view our teams from the mid 2010s

Huh?

So Morris, who played at Texas and may not have even enrolled at KU yet, RECENTLY was charged with some offense.

So this is what you researched and found in order to continue with that narrative. Man you guys are reaching.

Bro seriously….

In a recent interview Clemence stated “I just felt like I had unfinished business at Kansas. So many cars on campus I’ve never kicked. I’m also dedicated to possibly assaulting a mascot at some point, I just have to keep working and embrace the grind. Maybe I can flip over the entire scorer’s table and use it as a weapon. But for now I’m just focused on getting better every day and being a Jayhawk”.

In a recent interview Clemence stated “I just felt like I had unfinished business at Kansas. So many cars on campus I’ve never kicked. I’m also dedicated to possibly assaulting a mascot at some point, I just have to keep working and embrace the grind. Maybe I can flip over the entire scorer’s table and use it as a weapon. But for now I’m just focused on getting better every day and being a Jayhawk”.
Wow you’re a comedian! Get a job.

Wow you’re a comedian! Get a job.
The funniest part is I was going to put a link in the post showing the chair throwing brawl and YouTube blocked it saying it contained inappropriate material lol.

But in all seriousness I apologize for going to a Kansas message board and posting something that struck a nerve with you.

The funniest part is I was going to put a link in the post showing the chair throwing brawl and YouTube blocked it saying it contained inappropriate material lol.

But in all seriousness I apologize for going to a Kansas message board and posting something that struck a nerve with you.
Yeah we can’t tell UK fans not to talk shit I don’t think. Only can talk shit/poke fun back.

It’s part of being fans and trying to enjoy a bit of a rivalry for me.

That being said, it was a little long winded of a press release for me. Clemence isn’t worth that much time and effort on your part my friend.

Good thing nobody threw a chair, nor would I care if they did. Focus on being relevant again before making jokes about the big dawg in hoops.

• Haha
Reactions: crawfords corner
Good thing nobody threw a chair, nor would I care if they did. Focus on being relevant again before making jokes about the big dawg in hoops.
Yeah I’ll focus really hard on being relevant. Maybe then fans from ”the big dawg” would come to our message board and post. That would be great. A true sign of relevance.

Reactions: rabbitTown

That shows a lot about your team and fandom to be on another teams message board trying to get our approval. 😂

I can say, I’ve never even thought about coming to Kansas message board because y’all are literally that far below us. You have to have 8 titles or more before you’re on our level😉

Meanwhile, we live rent free!!! 😎

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT