ADVERTISEMENT

Ksr talk about the team

Well prior to saying that, he basically named every player except Almonor, Chandler, Williams and Noah. But we know Williams has been good based on the footage we’ve seen, so I’m guessing it’s one of the other three.

But to even say that at all in early August is pretty lame on Matt’s part. Dude just can’t help himself.

Take these assessments, positive and negative, with a grain of salt.

Every year from 2014 on, this board would be convinced that the team is 10 deep with a first team all american in the starting lineup. By 5 games in, the board would think at least half of roster shouldn't sniff a minute of gametime lol

Reactions: Fox2monk
Well prior to saying that, he basically named every player except Almonor, Chandler, Williams and Noah. But we know Williams has been good based on the footage we’ve seen, so I’m guessing it’s one of the other three.

But to even say that at all in early August is pretty lame on Matt’s part. Dude just can’t help himself.
I don’t think it’s Chandler or Williams.

Matt is back from his 2 month European vacation with Chevy chase?

And people know not every player is gonna live up to expectations. They never do.

Every year from 2014 on, this board would be convinced that the team is 10 deep with a first team all american in the starting lineup. By 5 games in, the board would think at least half of roster shouldn't sniff a minute of gametime lol
That is true, early on we always hype the team and then half suck after 5 games. By the end of the year we see almost everyone’s value and usually the cream of the crop is obvious pretty early. Some guys do come on later in the year though. Some struggle. I just hope we have enough to get back to winning the SEC and maybe the elite 8 or so.

Some dudes are gonna look good, some not so good every summer. All Matt can do is comment on what he's being told. But yes, he's the worst or whatever.

Hell yeah!
That's what I'm ready for.
Don't threaten me with a good time.
But, since 79. We had Bowie and Sampson. Then we didn't.
LFG!
GBB!

Matt is back from his 2 month European vacation with Chevy chase?

And people know not every player is gonna live up to expectations. They never do.
Chevy couldn't make it.
Mulvaney more likely.
Love the show.
Wouldn't miss it.
My daughter and I listen and.make an over under on mj talking about feelings.
There is nuance.
Good times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT