ADVERTISEMENT

KSR (Radio)

Alright then, I would like to hear it. Staring at horses on 6666 ranch right now. Waiting for coworker.

Doesn't everyone just get their info from HeManTrillyBillyBoy? I thought that person was the only credible source on the planet.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
Hey bought OVW which was hemorrhaging money and still is. It's a money pit. I get it if he really loved wrestling(which he doesnt) not a smart business move whatsoever.
I thought OVW was on the upswing after being featured in that documentary series. They do need to have more live shows throughout the state, which they slowly are. I think they are having a pay per view in Pikeville in August.

I thought OVW was on the upswing after being featured in that documentary series. They do need to have more live shows throughout the state, which they slowly are. I think they are having a pay per view in Pikeville in August.
Matt has stated on a ksr episode that it did pick up for a while after the show but still is hurting long term.

Reactions: ArcadiaFan
On radio this morning went to give scoop, but then said if you want deeper info need to join KSR +.

:D:D:D
suspicious homer simpson GIF

Hey bought OVW which was hemorrhaging money and still is. It's a money pit. I get it if he really loved wrestling(which he doesnt) not a smart business move whatsoever.
I’m sure the Netflix documentary infused much needed cash. I think Matt is a wrestling fan he just doesn’t live it like those who work there. Hopefully one day it works out to make a little money because it seems like a cool place and there aren’t any regional promotions like there was when I was a kid. It was fun going to shows like that for cheap when WWF wasn’t in town.

If they can get this audience large enough to support a couple PPV’s per year that will save that business.

Reactions: ArcadiaFan
He owns space in my head bc i just broke down his new revenue model? Ok
Well except 2 things;
1. He doesn’t own the company anymore so your logic is false
2. People who aren’t in your head you don’t worry about how they make their money.
I’ll add a third for the hell of it; you’re a nobody and it drives you crazy he’s smarter and more successful than you so you put him down. Likely due to politics.

I like Matt and the show, but short of the info being “Sydney Sweeney wants to marry StubbornPenny,” there’s not a chance in the world I’m paying for a message board in 2024.
Pics or didn't happen.... Rules dude. Rules.

Matt’s a Kentucky celebrity (we don’t have many). He was actually cheered during Pope’s presser by quite a few people in the crowd. UK fans cheering Matt Jones. It happened. The look on Pope’s face was hilarious. Don’t criticize a celebrity. The fans don’t like it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT