ADVERTISEMENT

KSBar - Alice Blue Gown

Stency, Noting against you personally. I am 69 and had played first chair as a violin player and learned classical and learned to read and play music for 52 years and more now. I can play 3 different instruments and I enjoy a lot of different types of music. My first concert I attended was the Monterey Pop Festival where I saw Hendrix and many more great bands. I have a box of over 200 concert ticket stubs that I have been and heard a ton of different kinds of bands. Clasiic Rock, Blues, Jazs and others. The 90's so called rock music just doesn't compare to the bands of the 60's, 70's up to early 80's. After that including the 90's most bands suck and nothing against you personally. Its not your fault you didn't get to experience the great music of the past. Your loss not mine.
You say nothing after the early 80's was good but I say Tawny Kitaen sliding around on the hood of the car in the Here I go Again video and Sydney Sweeney in the convertable car of the new Rolling Stones video proves rock music can still move me. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT