ADVERTISEMENT

Kriisa talkin' junk to Luka

I can already tell he's going to be a fan favorite. Has a fire in his belly and backs down to no one. I think some are also underestimating his ability as well. His high risk/high reward style of play just needs the slightest adjustment by Pope and we may a star on our hands.

I...can't...wait!
R.4cc523a31b79415a30473c738a661c7f

Kids got a great 3 pt. stroke.

Thanks a million for posting this video, CSB ... ! ! !
I had never heard a word about Kriisa before Pope signed him ... but I don't need to know any more than what I saw in this video. He performed admirably against Luka's team without flinching. When I heard that he is somewhat of a trash talker, I was not enthused to read that. BUT ... having seen this video, I'm more importantly reminded of this profound statement by the greatest boxer of all time ... "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up ! "
Go 'Cats ! ! !

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
I don’t know about international rules, but college ball can’t wear numbers with divers higher than 5. Mainly so the ref can signal to the scorers table the jersey numbers with one hand.
That changed in the last year.

A player with supreme confidence. Something we've been needing around here for years. Especially at the point guard position.
While a player with supreme confidence is indeed an important part of the point guard position, I respectfully suggest that both Rob Dillingham and Reed Sheppard were "supremely confident" players alternating at PG for the 'Cats in 2023-24.

Reactions: TrustinCal
Ironically hes wearing 77 bc of luka next year
Actually, he said he had #77 before Luka and he stoled it. lol. Said he’s just taking his number back. He’s 100% not doing it because of any fandom for him. It’s more in spite of if anything. And I love it. Kids going to be a big fan favorite this year for Kentucky. Adds a little nasty out there.

While a player with supreme confidence is indeed an important part of the point guard position, I respectfully suggest that both Rob Dillingham and Reed Sheppard were "supremely confident" players alternating at PG for the 'Cats in 2023-24.
Dillingham & Sheppard both played with confidence during the regular season. BUT, neither played with an ounce of confidence when it really counted against Oakland. It's amazing how that Calipari's players would tighten up at tournament time. I'm so glad he's gone.

Actually, he said he had #77 before Luka and he stoled it. lol. Said he’s just taking his number back. He’s 100% not doing it because of any fandom for him. It’s more in spite of if anything. And I love it. Kids going to be a big fan favorite this year for Kentucky. Adds a little nasty out there.
Yeah UK fans will love this guy and everybody else in the SEC will hate him. lol

Reactions: JASUN74
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT