ADVERTISEMENT

Koby Brea commits to UK

80's GIF by RETRO-FIEND

Awesome addition! Love when a guy can pull up from 25 feet and sink it before the defense even sets.

I feel confident that Pope told him "well, good luck". Mark isn't going to stop building his roster until he has quality depth. Here's not here to coddle NBA wanna'bes.
Aren’t you just the little hypocrite. Trash post. Real nice to trash a young kid and call him a wanna’be. Maybe you could be a little more respectful since it’s just rumor to begin with.

In lieu of taking Kriisa(1 good shooting season doesnt a shooter make you) this is an immensely important pickup for us in the shooting department.

Kriisa made over 80 3’s at Arizona too. He can definitely shoot and 37% isn’t bad there.

37% FG is absolute garbage. 35% from 3 isn't that good. Last season was on 144 attempts. The 35% was on 500. As I said in another thread, good for him for shooting better last season, but 1 good season doesn't make you a good shooter. Brea is a great pickup because he's a proven shooter over his entire career in college basketball. It will certainly be huge if Kriisa goes back to shooting like he did his first 3 seasons.

37% FG is absolute garbage. 35% from 3 isn't that good. Last season was on 144 attempts. The 35% was on 500. As I said in another thread, good for him for shooting better last season, but 1 good season doesn't make you a good shooter. Brea is a great pickup because he's a proven shooter over his entire career in college basketball. It will certainly be huge if Kriisa goes back to shooting like he did his first 3 seasons.
I thought he was 37% from 3.

That’s still good enough to keep a defense honest especially with how many he made. I’m more concerned with other areas of his game.

Im concerned with all of his game. He's highly inefficient. Turns the ball over 25% of the time. Not a good defender(can be tenacious though if he gets a guys head). I do like his grit, his attitude, and despite that inefficiency he's played a lot of college basketball and been in the NCAA tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT