ADVERTISEMENT

Koby Brea commits to UK

ALL YOUR BOOM ARE BELONG TO US

all-your-base-are-belong-to-us-cats.gif

Article says he is actually 6’7”!!! This kid was the BIGGEST transfer, IMHO, we could have signed!! With all of the skilled players he will be surrounded by, this kid could really light it up!

This is actually looking like a team that could do LOTS of damage next season!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!
Agreed.

Reactions: catben
"Growing up, I was told I was dreaming too big whenever I'd say my dream was to play for the University of Kentucky," Brea said. "I feel like God does everything for a reason, and He has put me in a position where I'm able to play for my dream school in my last year of college, while playing for something bigger than myself."
---------------------------

so much for UK not having significance to modern players!!

rr

Same for Amari as for Osobor, if other guys scare you away, most likely they don’t want to work for PT and we don’t need any ME first players to cause issues during the season. Good riddance if true.
if true, might be a great fit at Arkansas. I know their coach loves those me first guys

Reactions: ThrowBackCat9
I don't have such skills, but can someone put Pope in that gif of Cal and Barnhart riding around and bopping in celebration?

Same for Amari as for Osobor, if other guys scare you away, most likely they don’t want to work for PT and we don’t need any ME first players to cause issues during the season. Good riddance if true.
Don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya I say

Reactions: ThrowBackCat9
Well, I don't know what to think, but if he can do better than Kentucky, good luck. He averaged 22 minutes a game at Drexel, he would get that and more here. It's hard for me to believe this but it might be true.

If the rumors about Williams are true, I don't understand. Did he not think we were going to have other bigs? Does he think he's going to find a team without other bigs? What an odd development.

If the rumors about Williams are true, I don't understand. Did he not think we were going to have other bigs? Does he think he's going to find a team without other bigs? What an odd development.
Sounds like another ''handler'' trying to take the path of least resistance for his client. He wants a guranteed starting spot id say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT