ADVERTISEMENT

Knoxville roll call ...

Apr 9, 2016
Thinking about going down Friday for the 1st game, Knoxville is about a half hour, or so closer to my home than Lexington.
Would love to know if any other posters are planning on going !

Thinking about going down Friday for the 1st game, Knoxville is about a half hour, or so closer to my home than Lexington.
Would love to know if any other posters are planning on going !
Trying to talk a couple of my buddies into going. Pretty sure we are going to Nville

CB3 maybe you can make it up for Vandy series , be nice to hook up.

With that being another Thursday series it would probably be hard for me to get there, but I might look into it and see if I can make the Saturday game.

Got my ticket for tomorrow night, Box E behind the UK dugout. Only was $10, for a chair back seat, and a coupon for a free Big Mac, printed it off last night. Looking forward to possibly meeting some posters there .... GO Cats !:sunglasses:

This is a very important series for Kentucky. I believe we have to win it (prefer to sweep it) even though it is on the road. We beat Georgia on the road so we can do it. I think we must or forget about hosting a regional.

Do you have FB tickets and park in orange lot

Football tickets to UT games? No. I hate UT. I occasionally go tailgate with friends in the Mello Mushroom parking lot, but I haven't been to a UT football game in several years.

I occasionally get VIP tickets to UT baseball games from an old boss of mine. Those are pretty sweet because it gets me the free buffet and drinks and they come with a parking pass. I always wear my UK stuff when I go to those games. Well, really I'm always wearing UK stuff anyway. Lol

Football tickets to UT games? No. I hate UT. I occasionally go tailgate with friends in the Mello Mushroom parking lot, but I haven't been to a UT football game in several years.

I occasionally get VIP tickets to UT baseball games from an old boss of mine. Those are pretty sweet because it gets me the free buffet and drinks and they come with a parking pass. I always wear my UK stuff when I go to those games. Well, really I'm always wearing UK stuff anyway. Lol
No I meant to UK?

By the way, if you get in early enough then you should head down highway 129 into Blount County and take the left at the split after the airport and head to Townsend for Old Timer's Day. Enjoy some bluegrass music, crafts, and good food before the baseball game

I try to always get the Friday of this festival off but wasn't able to this year.

By the way, if you get in early enough then you should head down highway 129 into Blount County and take the left at the split after the airport and head to Townsend for Old Timer's Day. Enjoy some bluegrass music, crafts, and good food before the baseball game

I try to always get the Friday of this festival off but wasn't able to this year.

CB3, Hows the weather look for the weekend?
My late spouse and I really liked the Townsend area. We played a hilly but really pretty golf course there a couple times! Also good bbq. at a place along the river. We would set on porch and watch the tubers.

CB3, Hows the weather look for the weekend?
My late spouse and I really liked the Townsend area. We played a hilly but really pretty golf course there a couple times! Also good bbq. at a place along the river. We would set on porch and watch the tubers.

Weather will be shaky all weekend. Very low chance of scattered t-storms tonight. High chance of thundershowers tomorrow and Sunday should be mainly clear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT