ADVERTISEMENT

Kinda Good Update on PJ

Shes the epitome of hot garbage. Its funny because a handful of years ago my instagram woulda been filled with follows of girls like this, now i think theyre a major part of whats wrong w the world today. Bunch of untalented whores who think acting like a slut publicly is acceptable (and oddly it is these days). Wish the trash would end back in the gutter.

Shes the epitome of hot garbage. Its funny because a handful of years ago my instagram woulda been filled with follows of girls like this, now i think theyre a major part of whats wrong w the world today. Bunch of untalented whores who think acting like a slut publicly is acceptable (and oddly it is these days). Wish the trash would end back in the gutter.
It's glorified nowadays to act like that. Majority of singers in pop music dress like and like working girls in their videos and concerts.

Go MGTOW, you won’t be sorry

Reactions: blubo
Middle aged dude upset that pretty girls didn’t follow him back. Very sad stuff

Lol @ those of you who seem to think sexualized pop singers and dirty sex rap are new things.

Signed,

Madonna
Cher
Hair metal bands
2 Live Crew
Too $hort
Brittany Spears
Christina Aguilera
Mariah Carey
Marilyn Manson
Most 90s hip hop
Miley Cyrus
Who said it was? lol btw I doubt PJ’s baby momma is out here listening to Cher or Hair metal bands 😂.

Good lord that is some pathetic incel shit. I swear peoples brains are fried from social media. Get away from it. It’s not real life. I promise you there are tons of great women out there.

Contradiction. How do you date women and get away from social media at the same time? You realize all women, under the age of 32, do is post on Instagram and Tik tok?

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
Contradiction. How do you date women and get away from social media at the same time? You realize all women, under the age of 32, do is post on Instagram and Tik tok?

Knowing you, I don’t think you’ll buy this but

Church is still the best place to find decent women in general. My wife and her family are very church oriented, great people, great women.

That’s not to say everyone in a church is great, but chances are if she’s raised in church and believes in God your odds go up of success.

In marriage therapy, I find the majority of the people I’ve seen (during internship) so over a year, met online. Out of about 35 marriages, not one seeking help began at church. Anecdotal sure, but it is what it is.

Knowing you, I don’t think you’ll buy this but

Church is still the best place to find decent women in general. My wife and her family are very church oriented, great people, great women.

That’s not to say everyone in a church is great, but chances are if she’s raised in church and believes in God your odds go up of success.

In marriage therapy, I find the majority of the people I’ve seen (during internship) so over a year, met online. Out of about 35 marriages, not one seeking help began at church. Anecdotal sure, but it is what it is.

Oh I completely agree, give me a Christian girl over a Liberal atheist all day. One of my goals in the next year is to find a church that I actually enjoy attending

Oh I completely agree, give me a Christian girl over a Liberal atheist all day. One of my goals in the next year is to find a church that I actually enjoy attending

What u said.

Christian girls are awesome. Great moms, wives, and surprise the hell outa you when the lights go out. I’ll be like damn, you seriously want to? She’s like yes just don’t ever say I did it. I only do that with you.

Might feel a tad bad about it later, she’s conscious of her soul after all.

Drew I have to say if you’re about to find a church to get into marriage is around the corner. Once they see you single they’ll be fixing you up quick. I prefer to be invited so we can meet and I can see the last of a dying breed take the plunge.

By the way there have been a few loose types known to roam the Pugh. So don’t get carried about by thinking they’re all legit. It’s just, well, most women are terrible and the odds increase of success when you find them through church.

I dated a girl that grew up in church and told me one day that she’s always wanted to find a place to do glory holes. I’m being dead honest too. She knew where they were located in New Orleans. Tripped me out.

What did y’all expect? These are the same women and ball players who bob their head and speak the lyrics to Wet A** Pu**y (WAP).
They should instead worship a man who has dozens and dozens of sexual harassment suits and has been recorded in 4K that he just “grabs ‘em by the pussy”, and then have the audacity to call themselves Christians.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
Lol that is absolutely not true. Look man, there is a world and a life beyond social media. I met my now wife 5 years ago without social media. Neither of us have anything to do with it. We’re in our early 30’s and living a happy social media free life.

Lol that is absolutely not true. Look man, there is a world and a life beyond social media. I met my now wife 5 years ago without social media. Neither of us have anything to do with it. We’re in our early 30’s and living a happy social media free life.
Lol haven’t been on social media in years brother. I go on plenty of dates and every girl I encounter is eat up with that garbage. I’m 31

Reactions: Fox2monk
Not offended....just stating how they do
Oh i know. Just think its funny how people would rather be offended by the use of an improper pronoun or something someone tweeted when they were 14 instead of the people the youth idolize and whats shown and normalized in TV/Music/social media.

Lol haven’t been on social media in years brother. I go on plenty of dates and every girl I encounter is eat up with that garbage. I’m 31
I agree with you. Waaaay too many people devote themselves to that nonsense. Don’t give up man. You might have to weed through some turds but there’s good ones out there.

I really feel like what we’re doing with Drew is therapeutic. He needs the encouragement.

Drew, do this. Don’t think about it. Find a girl today and without knowing her, release the hounds. Marry her by tomorrow and take a chance on it. Baby comes soon it’ll work out. If it doesn’t, just pay her.

Reactions: drew_ukfan
Sad but true, my friend.

Could you all be more judgmental if you tried? Fashion and what is appropriate changes constantly. Saying a woman is dressing and acting like a slut because you don't approve of their fashion choices is beyond stupid. OMG women aren't covering every piece of skin between the ankles the neck, what is going to come of society.

Could you all be more judgmental if you tried? Fashion and what is appropriate changes constantly. Saying a woman is dressing and acting like a slut because you don't approve of their fashion choices is beyond stupid. OMG women aren't covering every piece of skin between the ankles the neck, what is going to come of society.

Bro, I understand in your sociology class everything is accepted, but in public, it’s not. And there’s no amount of leftist propaganda that’s going to change it.

I’m in the social sciences, and even they don’t want people dressing revealing for work, internships, or classes.

You’re living in a fantasy world.

Some of y’all would make damn good Muslims.

Some of y’all are looking for subservient babymakers instead of life partners. That wasn’t my desire. I’d rather have a strong woman who’ll tell you exactly where to go and how to get there than some meek little thing that just does what she’s told because the men in her life have always demanded it based on religion.

There’s more than one way to tie a knot, just like there’s more than one way to have a happy, loving marriage. I’ve been married almost 20 years. I’d put my marriage up against anyone’s and religion had been a complete non-factor in our married lives. I’ve known happy people who had open relationships. I’ve known happy people who used the Bible as a framework. On the flip side, I’ve also known people who were miserable in a more modern arrangement. I’ve also known people who’ve stayed in abusive, toxic, loveless marriages based on social pressures and stigmas rooted in religion. Everyone has different values and belief systems. Some require religion. Others don’t. I say find a partner that fits yours, be happy, and don’t worry what other people think. That’s my secret anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT