ADVERTISEMENT

***Kentucky vs Kansas Official Game Thread**

Wagner jogging back on defense after missing the runner leads to an and 1. Idk if you miss but this letting your offense turn to sourpuss lackadaisical defense isn’t ok. We should ride with Dilly and Shep the rest of the game win or lose. Let Wagner figure it out in the film room and the next game. Go win this one now

Well, Kansas has finally figured out that they can pretty much get a free basket by feeding the post every time down the floor. Time for an adjustment if we have one.

Cal acts like he wants to fold. No other coach in America would keep in players that have done NOTHING all game, and bench the leading scorers so far tonight. But he just goes with it. I'm lost.
Gotta give the top guys their minutes.

Also, it would be nice if they ever called an over-the-back on Kansas.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Cal acts like he wants to fold. No other coach in America would keep in players that have done NOTHING all game, and bench the leading scorers so far tonight. But he just goes with it. I'm lost.
Same ol cal. He cares more about Wagner in March than winning “meaningless November games”. Crazy concept but you can play the dudes that give you the best chance tk win these last 10 minutes and still get Wagner to grow by March

Reactions: zannmann
Well this was fun...just can't match their size and strength.. onto the next I guess..

Oh bullshit. For a Christ’s sake put Sheppard and Dilly in the damn game. Enough of Wagner and Edwards.

This has nothing to do with KU having better players. It has to do with our dumbass coach not playing the guys who were on fire.

We had our opportunity to get a big points gap to withstand a run. We let them close in at the end of the first half. We seem gassed and undisciplined the last couple of minutes.

Frickin Cal. Why is Shep not in the game. Why are Burks snd Thiero allowed to shoot threes? We can’t win when Wagner snd Edwards are laying brick after brick. And no one is setting screens for our best shooters. Seems like only Dilly, Shep and Reeves can make a shot.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
I’d like to point out that Self is playing his guys with 3 fouls.

Our guys, the ones that built our lead, are sitting on the bench.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT