ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Vs Indiana Tax Slayer Bowl???

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
Why did we stop playing Indiana in the Bourbon Bowl? Looks like it was an even series with IU leading 18-17-1 2015 last game played

This assumes a win over Uvel. Oops, just heard zebras are ACC guys. Tom's description of unis sounds like Cards will look like Spaceballs.

Reactions: spartacat
Why did we stop playing Indiana in the Bourbon Bowl? Looks like it was an even series with IU leading 18-17-1 2015 last game played

AD needed cupcakes in his diet. Playing a Big 10 team will get you an L now and again......Charmin mindset.

Indiana was a cup cake at the time it stopped. I'm pretty sure IU wanted out of the series. They were rebuilding when it stopped.

LMAO! That's what you gotta love about this site. Guys just throw it out, with NO knowledge on the subject. Funny as hell.

LIKE I SAID:

LAST GAME in the UK/IU series; September 17, 2005 in Bloomington, IN Indiana 38–14

Series: Indiana leads 18–17–1.........and you were saying: )

LMAO! That's what you gotta love about this site. Guys just throw it out, with NO knowledge on the subject. Funny as hell.

LIKE I SAID:

LAST GAME in the UK/IU series; September 17, 2005 in Bloomington, IN Indiana 38–14

Heres some Knowledge. They went 4-7 that year. So they beat us. Sunshine hits a dogs azz now and then.

LIKE I SAID:

Here’s some knowledge: you’re a homo

Reactions: UKRob 73 and blubo
Heres some Knowledge. They went 4-7 that year. So they beat us. Sunshine hits a dogs azz now and then.

................and as noted, they beat us, and we dropped the series. Period.

Who'd we pick up in place of them....EMU, CMU, Kent State, Ohio......it's called a C U P C A K E ........We drop IU, and we should have picked up somebody (D1) in an area that is of high value in recruiting....maybe in Pennsylvania, Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, etc.....rather than pickng up a scrimmage, which by the way, still beat us now and again. AD's we've had are charmin soft.

IU doesn’t excite me at all. Would much rather have a team like Miami. Let’s beat Miami and we can flame wins over Miami, FSU and Clemson over the last dozen years.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Who'd we pick up in place of them....EMU, CMU, Kent State, Ohio......it's called a C U P C A K E ........We drop IU, and we should have picked up somebody (D1) in an area that is of high value in recruiting....maybe in Pennsylvania, Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, etc.....rather than pickng up a scrimmage, which by the way, still beat us now and again. AD's we've had are charmin soft.
We picked up the champions classic and the Big 12 challenge.

Also motivation to make this post was I saw we are projected to play Indiana in the Tax Slayer Bowl

That would be the best spot for Kentucky, really nice bowl against a natural rival. We would also be favored

IU doesn’t excite me at all. Would much rather have a team like Miami. Let’s beat Miami and we can flame wins over Miami, FSU and Clemson over the last dozen years.
me too. IU is a better team, that would likely be a better game. But we get nothing from beating them.

Reactions: bthaunert

KY won 9 of the last 11 games played. You do know series are signed years in advance. UK didn’t drop the series after the last lost. IU decided to not renew the series before the last game. They got tired of getting beat. Remember KY won 9 of 10 when IU decided not to renew. Stop acting like U.K. was scared, and stop acting like a UK fan.

Reactions: Black Diamond Cat
KY won 9 of the last 11 games played. You do know series are signed years in advance. UK didn’t drop the series after the last lost. IU decided to not renew the series before the last game. They got tired of getting beat. Remember KY won 9 of 10 when IU decided not to renew. Stop acting like U.K. was scared, and stop acting like a UK fan.

Thanks for posting, that is what I remember as well, IU said B10 was going to a 9 game schedule and wanted out, IIRC, anyway, IU was the one that wanted out.

Reactions: Black Diamond Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT