ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky v. South Carolina (Saturday)

Great little makeup play by Rodriguez as he over plays a foul ball, but he adjusts and makes the play!

Looks like Vandy is going to bring Georgia back down a bit and win that series. That will put UGA at 8-4 and Vandy at 7-5 in league play.

Morris for South Carolina looking very sharp. He struck out the side. He made Squires look bad. The positive is that UK made him throw 15 pitches.

Well that was an impressive inning for the pitchers. Really good job by both.

T2 - South Carolina 1, #Kentucky 0. Gamecocks grab early lead on two-out double by Taylor just off the glove of diving UK center fielder Aklinski.

A lead off walk hurts UK as USC gets a two out double to take the lead. 1-0

This has to be it for him...much more impressed with Coleman. Gonna need a bunch today at this rate.

This is on the Staff!!! You play around and let this guy pitch you right out of a game. There is too much at stake ...this game is essentially over! Come on.

I guess not. Pompey struck out once again looking uncomfortable.

Haake back out.

Jeff I'm sorry I've seen enough of this guy starting...if he is the third best starter we can come up with this team is in big trouble!!

It's interesting... he has walked two in four innings and he's getting beat up on the score board. Last week he walked like 9 and dominated on the scoreboard until he was left in too long. I really don't understand how that happens.

I think he's got very good stuff but I also think he's a bit behind in the development this year because of his injury.

This is unbelievable!!

He looked excellent there. Might as well squeeze as much out of him as you can. Right now Morris looks almost untouchable. With a relatively short bullpen it might be better to save the arms if we need them tomorrow.

He looked excellent there. Might as well squeeze as much out of him as you can. Right now Morris looks almost untouchable. With a relatively short bullpen it might be better to save the arms if we need them tomorrow.
Never put off for tomorrow what you can do today...another one out. I give up! We needed a sweep this weekend heading to Ga next week...I would laugh if this didn't make me so mad!!

Reactions: STUCKNBIG10
Belt high fast ball over the middle. Haake is making mistake pitches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT