ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky - South Carolina Game Thread

We got quite a few guys dinged up tonight. Hope nothing major and solid workmanlike win. That's the way a good football team wins in a tough road environment. A+
Damn straight. A lot of folks dropping in tonight who don't know [poop] about :football:.

Man if our D had played like this all year we would be 3-0.

Wait a minute, we are 3-0!!! And our D has played well all year, our O played a lot better, considering it was an SEC team we played.

Reactions: BigTyrone
We showed a lot of the promise I thought we had at the start of the season, beat a team with two P5 wins, and neither Florida or Thug looked unbeatable, but the two Misses and Vandy all looked very impressive. I hope we didn't get beat up too bad, the OL could be in even worse shape.

Oops, Cal threatening Ole Miss.

Anyone else notice the job we did on Hurst? After being killed by tightends every year I barely remember his name being called tonight.

PSA: this week's SEC Insider or whatever it's called will be focused on South Carolina, so our win will be a good ending to the show. In case anybody wants to check that out.

PSA: this week's SEC Insider or whatever it's called will be focused on South Carolina, so our win will be a good ending to the show. In case anybody wants to check that out.

Give us a link when it comes out, thanks.

I swear this was the case 2 years ago as well... great calls by their SID. He might working for a semi-pro hockey team in Fargo soon.

South Carolina fans are the worst as a visitor to their place and on our messsge board. They can eat a bag of d..ks. I've been to every away SEC venue. Never treated worse

Well their mascot/nickname is the Cocks what do you expect? ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT