ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Re-Offer’s 4* Malachi Moreno.

Haven’t followed his recruitment very closely but have to feel he’s a good bet to come to UK?

1. Jasper is a UNC fan. its going to take going above and beyond what UNC is willing to offer right? Is Jasper that much better than other guards we're after?

2. Moreno, isnt he adidas? going to be hard to get a top 40 adidas kid even if he's from our state.

would it be nice, yes but imo the odds are greatly that we get only 1 or none of those 2. and its not a knock on Pope either way.

Marquis wasn't quite that tall. He measured in at the NBA combine at 6'8.5"

He was one of my favorites to play the post. Gave it everything he had and was an exciting player.
It wouldn’t surprise me if Moreno isn’t 6’11 either but 1 or 2 inches shorter.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Moreno isn’t 6’11 either but 1 or 2 inches shorter.
I believe he is very close. He is a big boy. Besides, heights are relative to those he is playing. He is most definitely one of, if not the tallest on the court in all the videos I have seen.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I believe he is very close. He is a big boy. Besides, heights are relative to those he is playing. He is most definitely one of, if not the tallest on the court in all the videos I have seen.
Speaking of size. I was just watching some old videos of Wilt. That guy was massive and extremely athletic for his size! One of the few who would transcend time! He would still dominate. Certainly not to the extent he did, but he would be all star even in today’s game, maybe even its best player.

Speaking of size. I was just watching some old videos of Wilt. That guy was massive and extremely athletic for his size! One of the few who would transcend time! He would still dominate. Certainly not to the extent he did, but he would be all star even in today’s game, maybe even its best player.
That's not going to far out on a limb. Of course some kids think MJ would average 12 today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT