ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Ranked #12 in AP Poll

Are you saying we’re winning inspite of bad coaching?

Sounds like you are and you’d get laughed out of the room by every coach who ever coached football.

Now, if you’re talking about 2nd guessing a particular play or decision I would agree with you. (That’s what fans do.) Coaches get 2nd guessed on every play and personnel call. It comes with the territory.

If your “it’s possible to win inspite of certain decisions” statement is an attempt to throw shade at Stoops then I’d say you simply don’t understand football. UK just won at least 4 SEC games for the 3rd consecutive year for the FIRST TIME in school history. That doesn’t happen “inspite of bad decisions.”

How dare anyone question any calls in the game lol are you Eddie Gran? Never seen someone get so defensive over something so obvious. Someone pee in your fruit loops this morning?

You ain’t just kiddin’. On another thread one poster is crying that our defense next year will be poor because Seniors are making all the plays!

He must not have noticed Boogie, Kash, Bohanna, etc.

And Paschal, presumably.

You took my remark and read a lot more into it than was there.

I think there are things Stoops and Co. have done quite well:
1) Changed the culture
2) Changed the recruiting
3) Changed the defense
4) Changed the offensive line and running game

But I don't think there's much debate that the passing game is an abomination.

I'm only trying to say that winning a game doesn't mean everything worked. Our offense is horrible right now...and that's somebody's fault, right?

OK, since we have to blame it on someone I am going to blame it on you.

You ain’t just kiddin’. On another thread one poster is crying that our defense next year will be poor because Seniors are making all the plays!

He must not have noticed Boogie, Kash, Bohanna, etc.
The only issue of real concern with the defense next season is replacing starting corners. I have a lot of confidence in Robinson and Griffin at safety.

Reactions: The-Hack
So Hoak would have ran for 105 yards against Florida in the swamp AND thrown for more than 2 touchdowns and we still would have won. Laughable. We have SOME (small percentage) garbage fans that don't deserve this amazing season.

Go back and read my post... I stated since game #2 b/c Wilson played great that game. Since then, not so much.

Again, I don't understand the venom and extreme view that just b/c someone is posting questions on a message board that they are "laughable" and don't deserve to enjoy this team.

Can you not just discuss the topic without the snide remarks?

Last edited:
Don’t worry Oats will be crowned soon as the best in coverage of all time and Benny will opt out of the bowl game to prep for the draft :beer: You heard it here first :cheers2:
Very nice take about Oates. Calling out my statement that Oates is better in pass coverage than kash.

Which if you look zero people agreed with you

Ask anyone if you have your middle linebacker one on one with the running back in space on coverage would they rather have Oates or kash and the answer might surprise you.

All I said was Mizzu might be a better matchup for Oates than kash. Kash is a power run stopper and a good one, but still gets lost in pass coverage.

But trash my comment on another thread.... because your comment on that one sure wasn’t working in your favor

Anyone know how long our longest consecutive top 25 streak is? We’ve been top 25 how many weeks now this year? How many weeks were we top 25 in 2007?
4 weeks so far this year.
8 consecutive weeks in 2007.
9 consecutive weeks in 1977.
All 12 weeks in 1950 is the record

Reactions: RV2
Very nice take about Oates. Calling out my statement that Oates is better in pass coverage than kash.

Which if you look zero people agreed with you

Ask anyone if you have your middle linebacker one on one with the running back in space on coverage would they rather have Oates or kash and the answer might surprise you.

All I said was Mizzu might be a better matchup for Oates than kash. Kash is a power run stopper and a good one, but still gets lost in pass coverage.

But trash my comment on another thread.... because your comment on that one sure wasn’t working in your favor

I may never recover from this :cheers2:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT