ADVERTISEMENT

KENTUCKY-INDIANA All-Star Games >>> YouTube !!!

Perry reminds me of a few guys that played early for Pitino. The guys like Farmer and Pelphrey who were really talented but needed to work on speed, strength and being in top shape.
I'm not saying Perry is out of shape but our conditioning should really help his game. He seemed slow to me.
He has a great looking shot. He's better than
what this all star game showed but definitely needs work to complete at our level.
IMO.

Max Green, Quel’Ron House and Tyler Perry. Green, a 6-6 guard headed to Holy Cross, burned the All-Stars on Friday for 36 points. He poured in a team-high 25 points on Saturday, including 16 in the second half. House, a 6-foot guard signed with Jacksonville State, scored 18 of his 24 points in the second half. And, Perry, Mr. Basketball and a Kentucky commit scored 12 of his 17 after halftime.

rr

Max Green, Quel’Ron House and Tyler Perry. Green, a 6-6 guard headed to Holy Cross, burned the All-Stars on Friday for 36 points. He poured in a team-high 25 points on Saturday, including 16 in the second half. House, a 6-foot guard signed with Jacksonville State, scored 18 of his 24 points in the second half. And, Perry, Mr. Basketball and a Kentucky commit scored 12 of his 17 after halftime.

rr
Tyler Perry is the Hollywood film maker. Funny that UK fans can't get the UK players' names right.

• Sad
Reactions: ruppsrunt66
OMG! That one announcer??? First play of the men's game and she gets giddy like a HS girl at a Backstreet Boys concert.

That's a pretty funny article. They are blaming a 21 point loss in game 1 on a technical foul, then make it sound like Indiana blew them out in game 2 when it was a 3 point game with Indiana barely holding on.

There are 6.8 million people in Indiana, and 4.5 million in Kentucky. That has a lot to do with why Indiana usually wins the game.

That's a pretty funny article. They are blaming a 21 point loss in game 1 on a technical foul, then make it sound like Indiana blew them out in game 2 when it was a 3 point game with Indiana barely holding on.

There are 6.8 million people in Indiana, and 4.5 million in Kentucky. That has a lot to do with why Indiana usually wins the game.
I think the Indianapolis metro more so than the states themselves. That said the talent level is getting closer overall.

He was locked up most of the game and his defense was bad despite the 3 steals. I watched both games and he looked okay. Should be a really good player in 2 to 3 years.
Doubt it’ll happen bc you don’t see it often w college basketball players these days. But w Perry projecting to be a 4 year college player, he really should take year one and do a 12 month bulk and weight training program consuming 4-5k Cals daily.

Sure, he’ll gain some unnecessary weight and lose half a step in year one. But being 20lbs of muscle heavier after cutting back to 15%bf for year 2 would go a long way in withstanding the physical nature and he’d likely gain that half step and then some back in speed w the added lower body explosiveness.

Year 1s priority should be adding muscle to his frame and explosive movements and basketball development as the secondary…year 2-5 is when he’ll likely be valuable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT