ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Football and its Discontents

I’m with the OP on this thread!

Talk of a big bowl? Nationally ranked . . . showdowns with State, UT and Louisville pending . . . .

To hell with all of that mumbo-jumbo . . . we need to figure out
how many games we should win in 2024, and by what margin!

And while we’re at it, if someone
could take their eyes off a gleaming 6-1 record for just a moment, I would like to know the projected price of 500 pound black angus heifers in February, 2023!!
You had me there at first. I'm like this doesn't sound like you...lol

Reactions: The-Hack
What is the expectation moving forward after this year?

Will Stoops be on the hot seat if we ever fall back to 6 and 7 win seasons after we've built up to this point?

I believe he would be...

I think the future expectation is at least 8 wins or bust moving forward....

We are the 2nd best program in the East now behind UGA.
shutup bitch

Coach for life unless UK football goes back to multiple 4/5 win seasons for multiple consecutive years. Just don't see that happening under Stoops with the fire he has for winning football.

Good comparison with Beamer at VT, but I think we can be bigger than VT was....

Hey, there isn’t a UK fan out there who wouldn’t trade Frank Beamer’s resume for Bobby Bowden. But if you have a program thats as bad as ours historically, you will not like the results of having expectations so high that you fire everyone that walks through your door looking for a Bobby Bowden.

Now, that being said look at Beamer’s history. In the modern age of playoffs....especially if they expand to 8 games.....VT would’ve been competing for a spot quite often.

Hey, there isn’t a UK fan out there who wouldn’t trade Frank Beamer’s resume for Bobby Bowden. But if you have a program thats as bad as ours historically, you will not like the results of having expectations so high that you fire everyone that walks through your door looking for a Bobby Bowden.

Now, that being said look at Beamer’s history. In the modern age of playoffs....especially if they expand to 8 games.....VT would’ve been competing for a spot quite often.

no doubt, Beamer was amazing what he did consistently with that program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT