Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Does UK cover?

Team Records​

No. 12 Kentucky: 6-2 (KenPom: 22)

• 11/6: 86-46 W vs. New Mexico State
  • 11/10: 81-61 W vs. Texas A&M-Commerce (Wildcat Challenge)
  • 11/14: 89-84 L vs. No. 1 Kansas
  • 11/17: 101-67 W vs. Stonehill (Wildcat Challenge)
  • 11/20: 96-88 OT W vs. Saint Joseph’s (Wildcat Challenge)
  • 11/24: 118-82 W vs. Marshall
  • 11/28: 95-73 W vs. No. 8 Miami (FL)
  • 12/2: 80-73 L vs. UNC-Wilmington
Penn: 6-4 (KenPom: 191)

• 11/6: 102-57 W vs. John Jay College
  • 11/8: 80-61 W vs. Bucknell
  • 11/10: 69-61 L vs. Saint Joseph’s
  • 11/13: 76-72 W vs. No. 21 Villanova
  • 11/18: 83-80 L vs. Maryland Eastern Shore
  • 11/24: 74-72 W vs. Lafayette
  • 11/25: 84-79 L (OT) vs. Belmont
  • 11/26: 76-61 W vs. Monmouth
  • 12/2: 93-92 L (OT) vs. La Salle
  • 12/6: 111-57 W vs. FDU-Florham

Honestly, just not sure any more. We should cover easily, but will we? My confidence was super high in this team then thrown to the curb last game.

I placed a minor bet thinking the CATS will cover that.
Me too. I should have made my bets separate though because I picked the over on 148.5. but of course Cal couldn't stand it if he didn't get to stall the ball at some point. I'm happy with it though. I lost but the Cats won so it's all good

Reactions: blubo and *CatinIL*
Me too. I should have made my bets separate though because I picked the over on 148.5. but of course Cal couldn't stand it if he didn't get to stall the ball at some point. I'm happy with it though. I lost but the Cats won so it's all good
Explain to me the 148.5 in your post. I just made a simple bet that the CATS would beat the 13.5 spread. Thanks.

Reactions: BlueWhite21
Explain to me the 148.5 in your post. I just made a simple bet that the CATS would beat the 13.5 spread. Thanks.
The O/U... The over under. It's the total amount of points scored between the 2 teams at the end. Like for instance if it's 148.5 if you bet the over they'd need to score 149 or greater. If you bet the under they'd need score 148 or less. If you bet the spread with the O/U together at the same time and hit it you make quite a bit more on your wager. But don't listen to me. It looks like you done good enough. You won some cash on it and I didn't lol. Congrats btw.

If you do ever happen to wager like that I'd go ahead and take the moneyline as well on the team you think will win straight up. You just combine it all into one bet and then push in how much you wanna bet.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
The O/U... The over under. It's the total amount of points scored between the 2 teams at the end. Like for instance if it's 148.5 if you bet the over they'd need to score 149 or greater. If you bet the under they'd need score 148 or less. If you bet them together at the same time and hit it you make quite a bit more on your wager. But don't listen to me. It looks like you done good enough. You won some cash on it and I didn't lol. Congrats btw.

If you do ever happen to wager like that I'd go ahead and take the moneyline as well on the team you think will win straight up. You just combine it all into one bet and then push in how much you wanna bet to see the payoff. Sometimes less is more though.

The O/U... The over under. It's the total amount of points scored between the 2 teams at the end. Like for instance if it's 148.5 if you bet the over they'd need to score 149 or greater. If you bet the under they'd need score 148 or less. If you bet the spread with the O/U together at the same time and hit it you make quite a bit more on your wager. But don't listen to me. It looks like you done good enough. You won some cash on it and I didn't lol. Congrats btw.

If you do ever happen to wager like that I'd go ahead and take the moneyline as well on the team you think will win straight up. You just combine it all into one bet and then push in how much you wanna bet.
Thanks for the explanation. I've only bet the spread on games.

I should start my own betting website. I'd make people millions. Just bet the opposite of what I bet about 80% of the time.

I would have had the cover today, but lost the O/U

Thanks for the explanation. I've only bet the spread on games.
No problem. I should've stuck to just the spread and almost did but I got greedy and missed my O/U by 1.5 points. Thought Reeves was gonna save me at the end with that 3 he jacked up but it didn't pan out anyways lol. Sometimes less is more. If something is working for you stick to it and just remember if you're winning a little... that's better than losing a little. 😂

• Love
Reactions: *CatinIL*
I should start my own betting website. I'd make people millions. Just bet the opposite of what I bet about 80% of the time.

I would have had the cover today, but lost the O/U
I heard that. I go on these hot streaks at times where it's like I can't miss. Then all of a sudden out of nowhere I can't pick the right ones to save my life. But when I get in one of them where I lose 3 in a row in one day I shut her down and try again later. But I know where you coming from.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT