ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Basketball Presents: Mark Pope

That’s freaking awesome…..

Dude ABSOLUTELY LOVE UK with all his heart.
I absolutely think he will overachieve several people on this board’s expectations.
He knows and understands the assignment…..
I’m pumped!!!!

Just such a refreshing change of pace. I had stopped watching most games live expecting the worst from the ones I did watch. The idea of listening to another season of Cal was repulsive on many levels to me.

I’m not sure what is in store for mark, uk, or us fans, but there will no longer be a lack of desire and passion.

We got 2 players and I am more pumped than I can remember for a season.

Thank you Coach Pope

Reactions: NociHTTP
I'm very excited about the direction this program is going in, have we EVER had a coach who bled blue like he does?

Just such a refreshing change of pace. . . . The idea of listening to another season of Cal was repulsive on many levels to me.

I’m not sure what is in store for mark, uk, or us fans, but there will no longer be a lack of desire and passion.
Absolutely, positively . . . THIS ! ! !

You don't really know what you've missed when it's been gone so long. That video and the press conference feels like going back in time almost 30 years.
Brought back soooo many precious memories for me of better days when people I loved dearly were still here to share all those special moments that were UK basketball back then.

Our lives were woven around and through UK basketball.

Cal NEVER understood that special bond older UK fans have with this program.

CMP understands us because he is one of us.

I will support this guy if he loses every game. But that isn't going to happen. He will die trying to restore the program.

Great hire. My coach!!

Just such a refreshing change of pace. I had stopped watching most games live expecting the worst from the ones I did watch. The idea of listening to another season of Cal was repulsive on many levels to me.

If you build the tradition, they will come!

I had a great UK friend named Willa Itani (a Dawahare sibling) that lived in Nicholasville before passing away several years ago. She was a huge booster/supporter of every Wildcat team, coach, and player - I miss her dearly! She did however have a couple of 'favorite' players over the years. Two of them were big men Shagari Alleyne and Mark Pope. As I'm sure she is in heaven, I have to think she was instrumental in MP becoming our head coach. I can just see her pestering God to make that happen LOL! RIP Willa and GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

I had a great UK friend named Willa Itani (a Dawahare sibling) that lived in Nicholasville before passing away several years ago. She was a huge booster/supporter of every Wildcat team, coach, and player - I miss her dearly! She did however have a couple of 'favorite' players over the years. Two of them were big men Shagari Alleyne and Mark Pope. As I'm sure she is in heaven, I have to think she was instrumental in MP becoming our head coach. I can just see her pestering God to make that happen LOL! RIP Willa and GO BIG BLUE!!!!!
Saints be praised!

Reactions: vernoncoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT