ADVERTISEMENT

Karter Knox

Scratch38

Silver Member
Jun 11, 2023
Anyone have any insight into his recruitment? I’ve felt like he was a perfect compliment to this class but it seems like the focus shifted to Edgecombe, who appears to be a Duke lean. Pretty sure that Richmond isn’t dependent on either one, though I’m also surprised he decided to hold off when there was a ton of smoke to a commitment coming. Hope someone has some info to enlighten me. Thanks!

Anyone have any insight into his recruitment? I’ve felt like he was a perfect compliment to this class but it seems like the focus shifted to Edgecombe, who appears to be a Duke lean. Pretty sure that Richmond isn’t dependent on either one, though I’m also surprised he decided to hold off when there was a ton of smoke to a commitment coming. Hope someone has some info to enlighten me. Thanks!
UK getting in on Edgecombe late could mean they think Knox may skip college. I want to see what the vibe is after Knox officially visits UK.

UK getting in on Edgecombe late could mean they think Knox may skip college. I want to see what the vibe is after Knox officially visits UK.
I thought that was because Peterson signed with adidas? That's what was suggested on Twitter ...

• Sad
Reactions: Fox2monk
Remember how everyone was sure his brother was going to Duke?

I don’t know where he ends up, but I wouldn’t assume anyone has a read on him based on the behavior of other recruits.

Remember how everyone was sure his brother was going to Duke?

I don’t know where he ends up, but I wouldn’t assume anyone has a read on him based on the behavior of other recruits.
Likely his family likes to keep everything in house. They have dealt with Cal and it went well for them the first time around, I like our chances. Don't forget Kevin didn't decide till Derby Day I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT