ADVERTISEMENT

Karma for parading Pitino around

My feelings about this staff three weeks ago got me a one week ban. Cal is no moral compass of CBB, but too soon giving Rick his flowers.
No correlation at all. Karma is just a made up concept. We lost today b/c of stupid plays and errors and bad coaching. The players and the staff need to own this. Lastly, could it be that Vandy is not the shit show that UK is??

Instead of looking for someone to fault for the bullshit loss. Energy needs to be directed at this team from every player and the entire coaching staff to get focused on winning games. Dropping 2 games in a row to Vanderbilt in Lexington should never happen. A dozen penalties resulting in 106 yards in the game. Unfortunately a staple of the Mark Stoops Era that we grown accustomed to with the lack of discipline during his tenure.

This magic thinking BS is more to blame than Pitino FFS. Stoops doesn’t keep his teams disciplined enough and this is the result you end up with.

Reactions: M4CAT
My feelings about this staff three weeks ago got me a one week ban. Cal is no moral compass of CBB, but too soon giving Rick his flowers.
No stoops caused this mess he did not have his team prepared like he always does coming off a big win or a bye week alot us on here saw it coming history has a ugly way of showing it's head time after time when will this madness stop it's absolutely mind boggling the decision making and attention to details that goes on with stoops and that football program mindboggling

Proven numbers were there before Rick P came back this weekend.
Those past games have documentation and the results are in.
Home games we SUCK….

The reason they lost is actually my fault. I was watching the game in one room, they were playing well, the watched it in a different room without my tin foil hat on and they started blowing it. Sorry guys!

The reason they lost is actually my fault. I was watching the game in one room, they were playing well, the watched it in a different room without my tin foil hat on and they started blowing it. Sorry guys!
Don't put it all on you. I had a lucky spot I stood and watched from during the Ole Miss game. I watched in a different place last night, totally went away from what was working. That's on me.

• Haha
Reactions: BlueBallz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT