ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas gets 3 year probation…

If true, this is freaking glorious.

joker-batman.gif

Wow. The IARP just updated its ruling:

"We find that Arterio Morris should get blanket immunity for any crimes against women committed so far or in the future, and be reinstated to the Kansas basketball team. Also, Carlton Bragg, Josh Jackson, Lagerald Vick and Silvio De Sousa are each granted an additional year of eligibility, effective October 1, 2023.

This is to make up for the annoyance our investigation created for the Kansas basketball program, and would allow Bill Self to put his Dream Team on the floor, composed entirely of players who have raped and, or battered women, or at least knocked the eye out of an innocent bystander in an assault."
The 2024 Kansas Thughawks

Damn and everyone on here was hoping KU would have to vacate victories so UK would still be the winningest basketball program. Not gonna happen.
This aged well. Nobody was hoping for that. Very few of us care about that and the only thing that matters to us is final fours and championships.

• Love
Reactions: kywildcat41086
No difference in vacating a loss in sweet 16 vs final 4 IMO. If it had been the National Championship then it would be.

Disagree. A Final4 is still a tremendous achievement. We were tied with Kansas before this afternoon and now they are one behind. And that could take them over a decade to tie us again, maybe never. And also, that Final4 Banner has to come down.

(I'd start a gofundme for whoever wants to try and get a video of this happening)..

Last edited:
This is the final death blow to the college basketball game. Why does anyone NOT cheat? I have struggled with college sports the last few years because primarily they are no longer amateurs. I am now completely done with college sports and will pursue other interest in it's place........Dean, Roy, Mike K and Self have as a group ruined the game of college basketball with their rampant, unchecked cheating to stay at the top.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT