ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas gets 3 year probation…

I can see Self and the other coach get reimbursed for their games they were on suspension. Especially since violations downgraded. Strange world we live in now.

• Angry
Reactions: grevey35
The playbook has been set by UNC and KU. Just do whatever you want until you get caught, then deny it and give some half ass internal “punishments”, and tell the NCAA to stick it.

Both schools were awarded a title for their troubles.
Pretty much this. There is absolutely no reason to play by any "rules" anymore. You can drag anything out for 5 + years anyways, so if it gets you a title in the meantime, that's a win.

What a joke. We pretty knew nothing would happen. 5 level 1 infractions and nothing happens. Didn't like Cleveland St or some small get worse penalties for giving their players like an extra $100 for books.

Pretty much this. There is absolutely no reason to play by any "rules" anymore. You can drag anything out for 5 + years anyways, so if it gets you a title in the meantime, that's a win.
It’s kind of funny to me that UL is really the only team who got any true punishment- and that was mostly due to them admitting to it all. I wonder if they denied it all, and stretched it out, if they would’ve still lost the title?

There’s times I wish I wasn’t so invested in UK sports and could just be done with the mess that is the NCAA.

It’s kind of funny to me that UL is really the only team who got any true punishment- and that was mostly due to them admitting to it all. I wonder if they denied it all, and stretched it out, if they would’ve still lost the title?

There’s times I wish I wasn’t so invested in UK sports and could just be done with the mess that is the NCAA.
Yep. By UL "doing the right thing", and essentially admitting wrongdoing, they crushed themselves. Should've lied, lied, lied, stuck head in sand, drag it out for 5 years, and they would've kept their banner.

Moral of the story... deny, deny, deny and lie, lie, lie.

Wow. The IARP just updated its ruling:

"We find that Arterio Morris should get blanket immunity for any crimes against women committed so far or in the future, and be reinstated to the Kansas basketball team. Also, Carlton Bragg, Josh Jackson, Lagerald Vick and Silvio De Sousa are each granted an additional year of eligibility, effective October 1, 2023.

This is to make up for the annoyance our investigation created for the Kansas basketball program, and would allow Bill Self to put his Dream Team on the floor, composed entirely of players who have raped and, or battered women, or at least knocked the eye out of an innocent bystander in an assault."

Ahhhhhh…there’s more to this story. Sorry guys….this is all new info.

Complete joke but what else did we expect. I think this just puts it out there for other schools now to bend the rules far as they can and get away with anything, NCAA is worthless and powerless.

So, Teflon Bill gets off scot free, but they have to vacate the wins from that season. Since when does the person in charge not get punished?

• Angry
lewd blow me GIF

5 level 1 violations & this is all they get. The NCAA is so mad at Kansas that Cleveland State will get the death penalty. The NCAA is as toothless as a new born baby.

The playbook has been set by UNC and KU. Just do whatever you want until you get caught, then deny it and give some half ass internal “punishments”, and tell the NCAA to stick it.

Both schools were awarded a title for their troubles.
And then there is Duke that is immune to even be investigated no matter what they do .

The Filth and the Convict Coven are not worthy of playing compliant teams. This demonstrates yet again that the NCAA that gave us the NIL abomination and the portal debacle is little more than self serving offal and unworthy of administering college athletics.

My guess is that the Convict Coven sent a 2 bit attorney to threaten legal action just like The Filth did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT